Universal Stella Nova & Terra Luna Resorts | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Stella Nova & Terra Luna Resorts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looked up starting nightly rates for March next year , $16 more than Endless Summer ... $28 cheaper than Cabana

Amenities wise it looks closer to ES , but will transportation to Epic really be better than ES for the extra price ?

Looked up starting nightly rates for March next year , $16 more than Endless Summer ... $28 cheaper than Cabana

Amenities wise it looks closer to ES , but will transportation to Epic really be better than ES for the extra price ?
I don't think Epic Universe will be open in March of next year (2025), so I wouldn't book a room at the south campus for that reason. We've got a room booked for September 2025 with the hopes of it being a combined Epic/HHN trip. My sense is that you can walk from Terra/Stella to Epic, but I'd defer to @Alicia and the other #knowers.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Universal Orlando Resort has shared more details of two new hotels opening in 2025 alongside Universal Epic Universe - Universal Stella Nova Resort and Universal Terra Luna Resort.

I find it interesting how they seemed to avoid the proximity to EU in the video, most likely due to EU not being open when these first open. I do like the esthetic of the resorts though very sleek, but don’t think I’d stay here if it is more expensive or same price as Cabana Bay.
It was probably just cheaper to render the hotels and then copy/paste a bunch of trees in because they also avoided showing that half the rooms have views of The District and the convention center overflow lot.

The hotels look nice. Similar to Aventura, but I like Aventura. That background music though.

0:30 and 2:09 - Hey, that's the same woman walking aimlessly in each hotel. She must really be lost.
1:49 - I found the hidden Mickey!

I mean. It’s nice. I still can’t really stand the outside, and the inside is generic. But - at those prices… I could be convinced on my next trip.

Aventura is my favorite non-Premier hotel, and these remind me a lot of Aventura, so that makes me happy. I was considering staying at both of these, but they look extremely similar besides some different accent colors. Not sure which one I like better yet, but at least this helped me decide that I can stay at either one and get the gist for both.

Lobby and rooms have cool design themes ... match well with Epic's hub

Wondering if will have suites like ES has