Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, imagine if something like this was in the smaller building in Monster land instead of a walk through or meet and greet. Would be perfect for another ride in the land.

Ohhhhhhh yes yes yes. Awesomely themed and adds a show element to it as well. All for it but id think capacity would be nightmare-ish.

Man, imagine if something like this was in the smaller building in Monster land instead of a walk through or meet and greet. Would be perfect for another ride in the land.

The lab from FRANKENSTEIN and BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN would be absolutely perfect for something like this...
cbc967d28bb3427a3c495f1e975aea31.jpg

Ohhhhhhh yes yes yes. Awesomely themed and adds a show element to it as well. All for it but id think capacity would be nightmare-ish.
Would actually be better than Doctor Doom, tbh. Each of those drop mechanisms holds six people, and there are 6 of them. While Doom's ride vehicles hold 12 at a time.
The lab from FRANKENSTEIN and BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN would be absolutely perfect for something like this...
cbc967d28bb3427a3c495f1e975aea31.jpg
Yea, exactly. Imagine getting to the top with the Creature and lightning strikes before the drops start.

Would actually be better than Doctor Doom, tbh. Each of those drop mechanisms holds six people, and there are 6 of them. While Doom's ride vehicles hold 12 at a time.

Yea, exactly. Imagine getting to the top with the Creature and lightning strikes before the drops start.
Wasn't aware of Doom's capacity, so this would make sense. Actually, such perfect sense I almost feel its too perfect. I hope I am wrong!

Anything on what restaurants will be inside the new park? Particularly monsters land, my bet is on a Finnegan's-esque festive German place for there...

1582363282603.png
Late Edit to check back on much later; Woodbury and some other Uni creative folks did visit Hollerbach's willow tree in sanford a week ago on a Friday night for "research".

Last edited:
I’m just so curious about the Fantastic Beasts area. Easily the one we know the least about, I’m sure JK doesn’t want too many leaks on her next big project here. First 2 Wizarding Worlds were game changers in the industry, I’d expect this to be the same in some aspect. What that is, I have no clue haha.

I’m just so curious about the Fantastic Beasts area. Easily the one we know the least about, I’m sure JK doesn’t want too many leaks on her next big project here. First 2 Wizarding Worlds were game changers in the industry, I’d expect this to be the same in some aspect. What that is, I have no clue haha.

All I care about for FB are the food offerings. Give me a Parisian cafe and swap out Florean’s ice cream for a pastry shop

Wasn’t the other hotel rumored at a point to be dreamworks? or was that someone just wanting it here?
There were conceptual drawings for a Dreamworks hotel with a Madagascar themed pool, no location was disclosed

yep, this is an old concept but the plans were awesome, I was hoping we would get it on the W&W site but alas it wasn't to be, I still hope it isn't dead and buried and we still get a version in one of the new hotels.

yep, this is an old concept but the plans were awesome, I was hoping we would get it on the W&W site but alas it wasn't to be, I still hope it isn't dead and buried and we still get a version in one of the new hotels.

I'm excited to see what Universal can do with a hyper themed hotel like this. A lot of modern hotels all seem to be going for the same sort of aesthetic and I'm finding it a little dull.

It seems Universal is going for the record of most Castles in one Park.
Might technically just be one? Peach’s Castle. They refer to the other one as Bowser’s Fortress. Frankenstein’s is more like an old manor with a tower, but I guess you can call it a castle. HTTYD has a cliffface and Fantastic Beasts has Parisian streets.

Magic Kingdom has three castles now, (if you count Beast’s Castle).

Wonder which one will end up being sorta the icon for the park.
I believe the actual icon for the park will be the astronomical sphere over the entrance portal. The hotel in the back will function as a weenie for the hub.

Might technically just be one? Peach’s Castle. They refer to the other one as Bowser’s Fortress. Frankenstein’s is more like an old manor with a tower, but I guess you can call it a castle. HTTYD has a cliffface and Fantastic Beasts has Parisian streets.

Magic Kingdom has three castles now, (if you count Beast’s Castle).

I believe the actual icon for the park will be the astronomical sphere over the entrance portal. The hotel in the back will function as a weenie for the hub.
That is interesting about Frankenstien. In Mary Shelly's book. Dr. Frankenstien's Monster was created in the attic of his landlord's manor house and not in a castle like it's portrayed in the classic Universal movies.

That is interesting about Frankenstien. In Mary Shelly's book. Dr. Frankenstien's Monster was created in the attic of his landlord's manor house and not in a castle like it's portrayed in the classic Universal movies.
I think the land will play it as a big, old manor. But the laboratory tower beside it will probably cause everyone to call it a castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.