Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hoping nintendo isn't restricted space wise in the studios, I suppose wishful thinking hoping they're at the 3rd park
There's a lot more space than I think most people realize in KidZone, especially when you include Animal Actors.

Few people on this board actually go back there so everyone just assumes it's a small area.

Just hoping nintendo isn't restricted space wise in the studios, I suppose wishful thinking hoping they're at the 3rd park
Jungle Skip has said it will be dense, and if memory serves me right someone (Teebin?) hinted at a multilevel building that may house more than one ride.

There's a lot more space than I think most people realize in KidZone

I posted this months back. Bright white building right of center is Gringott's.

Grin_KZ_zpsmgiawaim.jpg

And I am not sure the parade building above it will remain... There is at least one UC VIP that wanted it moved months back.

and if memory serves me right someone (Teebin?) hinted at a multilevel building that may house more than one ride.

Yes, that was me... and yes on both counts. Ain't that fun and exciting! ;)

What about a section of the park for the Seth MacFarlane animated properties. They could all be used in the same section since they share the same universe.

Earlier this year there were rumors that the WWE was going to build a Hall of Fame in Orlando. Any chance this could show up in the new CityWalk area?

What about a section of the park for the Seth MacFarlane animated properties. They could all be used in the same section since they share the same universe.

Earlier this year there were rumors that the WWE was going to build a Hall of Fame in Orlando. Any chance this could show up in the new CityWalk area?

The difference between Simpsons and Seth Macfarlanes work is that Simpsons caters to not just those looking for toilet humor, but a family comedy. Seth Macfarlane is very trash in terms of controversial topics, has had his shows canceled so many times; and turned one of the worst Oscar years in a long while.

And as for WWE, its like Nascar to me where its one specific sport that may not sell well in the general public eye. Hence, why we have NBCSports being for all types of sports, but in a more..fancy way.

Back to the third gate..i'm going to predict the amount of Acres for it will be 160 Acres for just the theme park.

What's the likelihood of Universal partnering back up with DreamWorks Animation?
How to Train Your Dragon would be awesome in a theme park.

What's the likelihood of Universal partnering back up with DreamWorks Animation?
How to Train Your Dragon would be awesome in a theme park.

Its strange, as even with the burning tides of Universal and DreamWorks stateside, internationally; its gone well, with possible involvement on Beijing, and the inclusion of two DreamWorks based lands in Singapore.

As far as I believe, I think the chances of any more major things done with DreamWorks is slim, but that's only for the US parks to me. I think Internationally, it will be more..flourished.

Its strange, as even with the burning tides of Universal and DreamWorks stateside, internationally; its gone well, with possible involvement on Beijing, and the inclusion of two DreamWorks based lands in Singapore.

As far as I believe, I think the chances of any more major things done with DreamWorks is slim, but that's only for the US parks to me. I think Internationally, it will be more..flourished.
Eh. I don't think Universal has much of a choice. If they want a fully fleshed out third park then having DreamWorks properties is almost necessary. Anyways, it should be easy copying and pasting one of the new DreamWorks lands for Beijing.

If Universal was to go with a mariner/marine theme, what IPs or new ideas might they be able to pull from for the design/premise?

One IP would be finally bringing something that's been Fan-Requested, Waterworld to USO. As from what it seems; Beijing will be getting that aswell.

Others is WindWaker for the case of Zelda, Amity if they even dare touch a Fan-favorite area again, and maybe even Pokémon depending on the environment and setting.

If Universal was to go with a mariner/marine theme, what IPs or new ideas might they be able to pull from for the design/premise?

Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology with Poseidon, Universal new version of the little mermaid, Atlantis, deadliest catch, Moby Dick, Jaws, Waterworld, Zelda Windwaker game and the underwater temples in Majora's Mask, Castaway, 200 leagues under the sea (the novel)

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.