Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a hotel being built into or next to the park it makes sense since they will be spending money on making it look good and probably sell premium park view rooms. More than likely this will be the last hotel to offer Express.

Would be interested to see if they end up taking Express away from Royal Pacific and moving it here. The agreement between Loews and Uni (as I last read it which was a long time ago to be fair) stipulates that only 3 resorts will ever have included Express

There are also concepts for a 1920's Hollywood themed hotel somewhere
MPL2007Resort.jpg

universal-studios-silver-screen-resort-concept-4-1024x728.jpg

universal-studios-silver-screen-resort-concept-3-1024x728.jpg

universal-studios-silver-screen-resort-concept-2-1024x728.jpg

In theory contracts can be changed if both sides agree. The issue with FastPass is capacity, if the new park has it too that'll increase inventory.

In theory contracts can be changed if both sides agree. The issue with FastPass is capacity, if the new park has it too that'll increase inventory.
Yeah. I think one entire new park opening changes the equation to where another 1000 rooms with hotel express wouldn't create usage or sales of Express issues.

I worry that the land constraints of the southern resort will make it much harder to execute bold and immersive exterior theming for the hotels.

Could their be extra water added on where fantastic worlds could be built if they wanted to do a water ride based on the creature of the black lagoon? I’m not sure what other attractions in terms of the 4 worlds that are coming to Fantastic Worlds that could use another water ride. Maybe Nintendo could have a raft ride????

I'm thinking that the hotel on the back side of Fantastic Worlds might be Universal Studios themed similar to what is being built at the entrance to Universal Studios Beijing.

So fantastic worlds will start out with 4 worlds the land left over after the park opens where it is their is room for another world or two I guess it’s too early to speculate on what that would be. Perhaps Lord of the rings/middle earth? And Star Trek/Sci-Fi world perhaps bring back Terminator since a new film is coming out later this year. I would like to see Ghostbusters fit in if the next film does well sequel to the original and of course they can do something with Answer the call the female ghostbusters film.

Why does everyone say lord of the rings. Why couldn’t it be game of thrones? They license everything while lord won’t license didly. Game of thrones Is spinning off a sequel too. GoT has sexual content but not that much. And it’s not key to the main story. It would also have a giant potter like draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.