USO/IOA secrets | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

USO/IOA secrets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HAs anyone mentioned the jail in Port If entry at IOA? I didn't see it at all on this thread. Also, does anyone have pictures of the jail at IOA????

Are you referring to this:
100_1356.jpg

Well there is not actually a jail. (Well security has some space in ports of entry, so there is a holding area, but you can't see it from the street)

However a lot of people mistake the entrance for the Navigators Club for a jail. (Because for some reason jails have their cells right on the street?)

Are you referring to this:
100_1356.jpg

Nope, that is the entrance to Navigator's Club.

- - - Updated - - -

Well there is not actually a jail. (Well security has some space in ports of entry, so there is a holding area, but you can't see it from the street)

However a lot of people mistake the entrance for the Navigators Club for a jail. (Because for some reason jails have their cells right on the street?)

There is a jail, a window with bars where they are bent out and a rope made of sheets tied together. The prisoner escaped and is lose in IoA!!!

Nope, that is the entrance to Navigator's Club.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a jail, a window with bars where they are bent out and a rope made of sheets tied together. The prisoner escaped and is lose in IoA!!!

I would love if they dressed up an actor as what a prisoner would look like for that land and have him run around the park yelling "They're coming to get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!". That would be awesome. Do u have a picture of the jail, nate????

Which facade is it on? Because I can't think of a building in POE where that would make sense theme wise.

I want to conform this with some experts (a.k.a you guys :thumbs: ). Anyways I was watching a vide on Hidden Things In IOA: Marvel Superhero Island, Jurassic Park, And Toon Lagoon. One of the comments said, and I quote "at the end of the hulk ride if you look to the left near the bottom of the track you see a hulk full size prop". Is this true? If it is, I'm gonna hunt for it next time I go.

I want to conform this with some experts (a.k.a you guys :thumbs: ). Anyways I was watching a vide on Hidden Things In IOA: Marvel Superhero Island, Jurassic Park, And Toon Lagoon. One of the comments said, and I quote "at the end of the hulk ride if you look to the left near the bottom of the track you see a hulk full size prop". Is this true? If it is, I'm gonna hunt for it next time I go.
I dont think so but when I was in Orlando back around thanksgiving I saw a huge statue behind Dooms free fall. Never seen it before

I've seen the statue they're talking about. Haven't seen in the past few visits though. It used to be in the alley way between the Hulk exit ramp and the back of the POE facades. You could see it if you looked through the little holes in the wall on your way down the ramp. Apparently it's used as a prop when the park closes for private functions.

I've seen the statue they're talking about. Haven't seen in the past few visits though. It used to be in the alley way between the Hulk exit ramp and the back of the POE facades. You could see it if you looked through the little holes in the wall on your way down the ramp. Apparently it's used as a prop when the park closes for private functions.

Oh ok. Thx for letting me know :)

The jail in Port of Entry is on the right when entering, somewhere around the candy store area. The was an escape and graffiti that reads "See ya!".

The Hulk statue has been moved backstage behind Dr Doom and it typically covered by a black tarp.

:thumbs: