Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USO/IOA secrets

Hew looks like he has a couple of paint chips on him.

Unfortunatly the way the use him for special events he is usually the first thing to be placed on the island (due to his size and placement behind the buffet tables). That leads to day guests touching him.

Agreed. If they ever consider themeing the hulk a little better, they should definetly put him as one of the props.

To do the theme right they would have to put him in the ride compound, (everything is normal in the queue). And I think it would just pass by to fast. A lot of people didn't notice the tank when it was there.

In the end it's a great prop, but when people get near it they just end up ripping it up. I doubt we'll see it installed anywhere.

To do the theme right they would have to put him in the ride compound, (everything is normal in the queue). And I think it would just pass by to fast. A lot of people didn't notice the tank when it was there.

In the end it's a great prop, but when people get near it they just end up ripping it up. I doubt we'll see it installed anywhere.

You've got a good point. My friend told me that as your going up the lift hill for it, just before you launch, you see a projection of the hulk on a water screen. I knew he was lying because I have been on that ride twice and both times, there was no projection. Its a good idea though. Then a little while after i rode, he told me he was lying. -___-

garden of allah villas

does anyone know any secrets or have any cool photos of the garden of allah villas???? im a huge fan of that place
have always wanted to go inside.

Currently, the inside is used for team member training. There is a mock retail location set-up for register training etc.

I decided to make a map of the New York facades that were inspired by movies since it's always fascinated me. If you have any additional ones just let me know and I'll add them. Someone did tell me that the exterior of the Huxtable house from the Cosby Show was somewhere but I couldn't find any that matched. So if you know then speak up!

2zxh.png

Also the NY public Library was an homage to Ghostbusters. They used to do a little show on its steps.

Last edited:
MOST of the facades in NY reference movies or tv shows. Adrian's Pet Shop (Rocky), Hackenburg Appliances (Harry & the Hendersons) are just two more examples.

I always wondered what Metropolis Tribune was in reference to. Any ideas? It's not Superman, he works for the Daily Planet.