Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how long do you think it would take disney to build a volcano bay nowadays? your missing the point...
I get your point, but you are comparing two completely different things. Pandora is a huge architectural feat. The land is also almost complete and has been 2.5 years. It'll be slightly over 3 years by the time it opens. Diagon is a much better comparison as that land took 2.5 years.

Reactions: IzzyB and Mike S
I have never been to either of Disney's water parks. It is a pleasure watching this one be built. I love the fact that I will able to see this finely themed water park every time I visit, especially the volcano lit up at night.

Reactions: Mike S
There is a tower! See, they have been on this for some time! Fun stuff!

CoaJT4RWgAARw_v.jpg

Hi there,
I'm brand new to OU forums but just thought I'd let you know something, not sure if its been mentioned already :shrug:
You can now purchase Universal's 3 Park Explorer ticket which includes VB from here if you live in the UK. :clap:

not sure if its on sale anywhere else yet?!? :doh:

Welcome! :cheers: The British Invasion continues!

That's quite interesting. That's an extra £42 compared to the current 3 park ticket including Wet n Wild.

Reactions: Joel
For those wondering, that's approximately $278 pre-tax. Current price of a 3 park unlimited ticket is $254 tax inclusive on Undercover Tourist. So a decent jump on that.

Reactions: maxairmike
Hi there,
I'm brand new to OU forums but just thought I'd let you know something, not sure if its been mentioned already :shrug:
You can now purchase Universal's 3 Park Explorer ticket which includes VB from here if you live in the UK. :clap:

not sure if its on sale anywhere else yet?!? :doh:
Welcome to the friendly & civil OU Forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.