Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wondering, that's approximately $278 pre-tax. Current price of a 3 park unlimited ticket is $254 tax inclusive on Undercover Tourist. So a decent jump on that.

A $24 jump in ticket price would be a very acceptable jump in price for me. Personally, I would never go to WnW because it's just a water park. However, with VB's theming I'll definitely be upgrading my pass to whatever gets me access to there (wait.. am I brainwashed by Universal marketing???). No more resort pool days, once VB opens you can find me in those two story cabanas sipping out of my tiki head cup.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
We might see this between Scott Walker and Harry Wallace (William's Lesser Known Brother) --> :fight:

That instantly made me think of this :bolt:
I+thought+the+scots+hated+everyone+especially+the+scots+damned+_09ae029bc443f3acd9c69d7460c591d4.jpg

Not the greatest picture but starting to see the water coaster weaving in and out of the volcano! So wish I lived in Orlando and could pop over to get some pictures! Hate it when you know a slide is going up and really want to see it but you cant because you live 4332.967 miles away :bang:.

Edit: Found an update, not much but keeps me happy haha

Last edited:
Not the greatest picture but starting to see the water coaster weaving in and out of the volcano! So wish I lived in Orlando and could pop over to get some pictures! Hate it when you know a slide is going up and really want to see it but you cant because you live 4332.967 miles away :bang:.

Edit: Found an update, not much but keeps me happy haha

I love this age. These people (bioreconstruct included) have saved me untold gallons of gas and hours of time driving up and down I-4 to see the construction not to mention I can sit in air conditioned comfort and not be sweating July in Orlando getting a glimpse of the construction progress. Thanks to you all (Briman included).

And to those who take the time to trawl twitter and the fan sites to post all this information back here for me to enjoy without much effort on my part.

I love this age. These people (bioreconstruct included) have saved me untold gallons of gas and hours of time driving up and down I-4 to see the construction not to mention I can sit in air conditioned comfort and not be sweating July in Orlando getting a glimpse of the construction progress. Thanks to you all (Briman included).

And to those who take the time to trawl twitter and the fan sites to post all this information back here for me to enjoy without much effort on my part.
The joy of OU. One stop shopping.:thumbsup:

Let's hope they don't catch on to our ways!

A $24 jump in ticket price would be a very acceptable jump in price for me. Personally, I would never go to WnW because it's just a water park. However, with VB's theming I'll definitely be upgrading my pass to whatever gets me access to there (wait.. am I brainwashed by Universal marketing???). No more resort pool days, once VB opens you can find me in those two story cabanas sipping out of my tiki head cup.

I can take or leave WnW but I'm making a point to go in September. One final look before it meets its demise.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Status
Not open for further replies.