Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like everyone's concerns that Hogwarts Express would post 3+ hour lines and have the worst capacity of any theme park attraction of all time. And that totally did happen. Biggest disaster in theme park history, and certainly worth talking about for several months before-hand, because it definitely wasn't a non issue in the end.

Meanwhile, no one thought trying to GPS position boats on a manmade pond would cause any issues for Rivers of Light. We can cherry pick arguments for either side all day.

It's a discussion forum. If you don't want to discuss things then why post?

Reactions: Nick
Meanwhile, no one thought trying to GPS position boats on a manmade pond would cause any issues for Rivers of Light. We can cherry pick arguments for either side all day.

It's a discussion forum. If you don't want to discuss things then why post?
A discussion is one thing, but I feel you're just being contradictory. I say a positive thing about VB, you say a negative. I like the idea of not having to wait in line. You complain that we'll be walking around too much to have fun. This isn't an argument, you're just contradicting everything I say.

We can discuss something else if you like. Let's go back to the color of the slides argument. I've grown tired of the virtual lines one. :)

Just realized Volcano Bay could possibly have the tallest water slide in the US with Ko'okiri at 125 ft.

Yep, as you probably know there is one in Kentucky at 121' and change then Summit Plummet at 120' as @Disneyhead posted. If you don't think they will advertise the heck out of that you must be eating $5 Mickey bars

Status
Not open for further replies.