Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Garden Walk was designed to connect everything including VB eventually. It's kind of the backup for when buses go down.

I would like to point out that I did tell you the price of a ticket would be comparable to the other parks. They don't want the locals to come unless they pay for it. It's not a babysitter or a hangout like Wet N Wild. This is a boutique park designed to keep guests on property longer.
I'll believe it's a boutique park when I see it.

VB will be filling virtually to capacity everyday... just because they cut people off doesn't make it boutique. What IS boutique though is Discovery Bay, where you can sometimes feel like you're one of the only ones in the park.

If the $130 one-day pass thing is true, there's absolutely no way I'm going. Even if I had enough money I wouldn't want to spend that and support that ridiculously greedy price.

I think it would be wise on their part to have a walking path that runs behind Sapphire so those who want to walk can do so and end up at the tunnel and safely travel under Adventure Way. The few times we have stayed at Cabana and walked that gate that allows you access at the garden walkway bridge was always lock.

I could be mistaken, I have an awful memory.

grabbed some screenshots when i could
ss 2017-02-17 at 4.06.16 PM.jpg

cabanas along i4, notice workers installing roofing on farthest right double story cabana
ss 2017-02-17 at 4.06.09 PM.jpg

close up of workers installing roof, also looks like the footers for a wall soon to be installed along i4 behind itss 2017-02-17 at 4.05.19 PM.jpg

and againss 2017-02-17 at 4.05.10 PM.jpg

and againss 2017-02-17 at 4.05.02 PM.jpg

ss 2017-02-17 at 4.03.50 PM.jpg

All the slides are so dirty,dusty, some with dots of paint. I hope they pressure wash and scrub everything down good before opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.