Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are putting some kind of barrier between the park and I-4, lol. I wouldn't want to be sitting there in a cabana looking out at the highway. And I could just see people stopping on I-4 and letting people out to jump the fence into Volcano Bay.

Hi - I was just wondering .....Has anybody heard or found any information regarding the cabanas? Eg sizes, costs etc. Thanks.

Nothing released yet, you can see the size in the photos posted above. They are two story so I think you can have one or the other level or both.

Just finished reading all 280 pages of this thread, thanks to everybody for all the wonderful picture updates. I wish I had started this thread a long time ago I could have answered some of @Teebin's questions about the pumps and locations etc. I work on pools both residential and commercial up here in NY, so I have a pretty broad knowledge of said area. Especially the SWG pool discussion that I believe was in the beginning of the thread. Way back in the thread I could have pointed out all the pump rooms and and all the plumbing for the different areas. Alas I shall keep up to date to answer new questions that arise.

Just finished reading all 280 pages of this thread, thanks to everybody for all the wonderful picture updates. I wish I had started this thread a long time ago I could have answered some of @Teebin's questions about the pumps and locations etc. I work on pools both residential and commercial up here in NY, so I have a pretty broad knowledge of said area. Especially the SWG pool discussion that I believe was in the beginning of the thread. Way back in the thread I could have pointed out all the pump rooms and and all the plumbing for the different areas. Alas I shall keep up to date to answer new questions that arise.

That's an impressive feat. If you're prepared to share, I'd still be interested to read some retrospective views and about what's what.

Reactions: Doug A.
Status
Not open for further replies.