Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Rope drop at IOA, ride was down for 1 hour 15mins so penned at Sinbad and constantly advised its down for an extended delay/no confirmed open.

Then, moved into queue with about 10mins wait before riding. Admittedly, my first ride, but pretty confident that it's the biggest grin I've ever had stuck on my face for a full duration of a ride. Awesome!

Well worth the wait imo.

Rope drop at IOA, ride was down for 1 hour 15mins so penned at Sinbad and constantly advised its down for an extended delay/no confirmed open.

Then, moved into queue with about 10mins wait before riding. Admittedly, my first ride, but pretty confident that it's the biggest grin I've ever had stuck on my face for a full duration of a ride. Awesome!
Are they still letting the crowds in at 8:30 and holding at Seuss until 8:50?

Is the delayed opening still happening daily? I remember last month, rope dropping seemed like it took longer than waiting until after it opened and hopping in standby late morning/midday. Is that still the case?

Also, has single rider improved? I know back at the start, you were waiting just as long as standby.

Last edited:
Is the delayed opening still happening daily? I remember last month, rope dropping seemed like it took longer than waiting until after it opened and hopping in standby late morning/midday. Is that still the case?

Also, has single rider improved? I know back at the start, you were waiting just as long as standby.

Can only speak from today's experience but delayed open didn't happen Sunday/Monday and from what I've heard Monday was fairly good ops wise. Today, not so much..

A newly made friend (met at rope drop) waited just as long as we did in standby as a single rider. Though most if not all parties were 2 or 4 in size.

Can only speak from today's experience but delayed open didn't happen Sunday/Monday and from what I've heard Monday was fairly good ops wise. Today, not so much..

A newly made friend (met at rope drop) waited just as long as we did in standby as a single rider. Though most if not all parties were 2 or 4 in size.
Yeah, it is tough to see all the pairs go through while I wait in the single rider line. Slowest one around that I know of.

Actually, on Sunday the ride was delayed til almost 11am. I was one of the first 50 at 8/9am and it took basically 2 hours to get to the ride.

Here again today. It opened okay and I was confident that would be no delayed. Poor me! The line isn’t moving for more than 10 minutes, they keep that “apologize for the delayed” message and it’s only 9:30.

Here again today. It opened okay and I was confident that would be no delayed. Poor me! The line isn’t moving for more than 10 minutes, they keep that “apologize for the delayed” message and it’s only 9:30.
Weird, App says 120 Minutes. They have been pretty good about the app saying delayed or closed if they are having issues.

Given the choice, which day would you guys recommend getting up early and rope dropping next week: Thurs, Fri, or Sat? I’m leaning towards Thursday at the moment.

Last edited:
In that sinbad line and, surprise surprise, extended delay. This’ll be the third time I’ve tried riding this thing. Hoping it’s the charm.

Edit: not even testing ride vehicles. Tm recommended we do something else. We’re gonna give it a couple hours though.

Last edited: