Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What do you shoot with?

Canon 50D gripped
Canon 17-40 f/4L
Canon 70-200 f/2.8L
430EXII flash
Induro 213 tripod
Manfrotto 498rc2 head
B+W Kasemann Circular polarizer

Most of the time I have the camera and 17-40 mounted on the tripod with me. I keep the CP in a small lowpro bag just in case

70-200 and flash stay at home usually, but it depends on what I'm shooting...

Last edited:
Your photo you entered is one of the best I have seen on here, VERY VERY GOOD!

I am looking at buying a Sony A33.
Does anyone know how good this camera is? Or if I should get something else?

I just sold mine a month ago and went back to my super zoom P&S (although I updated to the 16mp 30x zoom version) the A33 is a very fast camera I loved that there is no lag time. I just got to frustrated with the lenses and I am not into lugging all that stuff around.
I would go to a camera shop and try one out.

I just sold mine a month ago and went back to my super zoom P&S (although I updated to the 16mp 30x zoom version) the A33 is a very fast camera I loved that there is no lag time. I just got to frustrated with the lenses and I am not into lugging all that stuff around.
I would go to a camera shop and try one out.

Ok, thanks!

http://www.finepix-x100.com/
tumblr_lrshecs3W91qz7ymy

Thoughts? No way I'm buying this, it's effing expensive. But what do you ~experts~ think of it?

:happy:

I got my new Canon Rebel T3 in the mail today! I've never had anything better than a point and shoot, so I'm VERY excited! I've only just started to read the manual and to get the feel of it, so I got a long way to go... Any tips or advice for an amateur looking to step up his game?

Oh going from a Point and shoot to a DSLR is like going from a typewriter to a IMac:lol: From my own experience I just got out there and practiced.

Still trying to figure out what type of camera I'd like...
I take Creative Photo at school, and we've got simpler digital cameras.
I always use the Canon (or, when she let's me, the Olympus).
And as I've got a trip coming up this summer, my parents are talking about getting us cameras. So what should I put on my wishlist?

That depends on what my mother's willing to spend, but I'd go with $100-$200. I'm not expecting the greatest camera in the world but I would like some options... Who knows, I might be able to score an awesome camera...
But the budget is probably limited to $100, maybe $150...

That depends on what my mother's willing to spend, but I'd go with $100-$200. I'm not expecting the greatest camera in the world but I would like some options... Who knows, I might be able to score an awesome camera...
But the budget is probably limited to $100, maybe $150...

Nice Point and Shoots are going to continue to come down in price since DSLR's are becoming more affordable. Maybe look at a non-mirrored DSLR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrorless_interchangeable-lens_camera