What Does IOA Need? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

What Does IOA Need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Does IOA Need?

• IOA is amazing! They don't need to change anything!

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • IOA is fun the way it is,I wouldn't mind if tweaked it.

Votes: 74 63.8%
  • IOA definitely needs to change. But I still love it.

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
IOA needs,

1.The Grinch
2.A major show in Toon Lagoon
3.Family attraction in JP
4.A massive renovation to the Cat in the Hat
5.Night show, something along the lines of Fantasmic.

I agree with you on this list 100%. The Toon Lagoon/Marvel side of the park really lacks any entertainment offerings. A show would be fantastic.

Or at least rip that sucker down and build a new ride.

IOA needs to do something about Dragon Challenge. A new, more appropriate title would be Budget Cuts & Safety Regulations: The Ride.

IOA needs to do something about Dragon Challenge. A new, more appropriate title would be Budget Cuts & Safety Regulations: The Ride.

They just need to tell the riders that they are not allowed to bring ANY loose articles on the ride. They should have lockers right before you get on the ride. Also, I do think a nightly night time show would be good for Islands.

Go with me on this one...

IOA is a thrill-heavy park. Besides Seuss and the Year 2 additions, there is not much for the younger group to do. So until IOA gets some attractions for the younger crowd, they need something to keep them occupied as they wait for the big kids to ride the coasters. An interactive experience that is similar to a new experience at another popular Orlando park with a big castle.

Enter The Adventurer's Call.

Adventurers enter the remodeled Navigator's Club at Port of Entry and are given special compasses to navigate the Islands of Adventure. The compass directs adventurers (using both the needle and the built-in speaker) to hidden and special areas of the park. Adventurers perform tasks to help assist the heroes of the Islands and advance in level as they explore more of the park.

(off the top of my head)

• Don't let the villain get away! Use your super strength to stop this armored car (outside of Doctor Doom's Fearfall) from escaping!
  • That dastardly Bluto kidnapped Olive Oyl! Find Popeye's spinach (near Plymouth Rock in Sweethaven) to help him save the day!
  • The fences are failing! Find this control panel (in a new area of the Discovery Center) and save the runaway raft from the raptors!
  • Harry, Ron, and Hermione need to sneak out of Hogwarts, but need the ingredients for Polyjuice Potion. Can you find all of them in the shops of Hogsmeade?
  • Solve the Mystic Fountain's riddle to find the Amulet of the Lost City!
  • Find 15 cents, a nail, and the shell of a great, great grandfather snail, take them to the Once-ler, and plant his Truffula seed!

Last edited:
^And on the site of PF, yeah, sure...............
I actually like that idea; however, I disagree that they would retrofit the building in any way. Same if had been Gringotts.

I do like the idea of just having Potter and Seuss meeting halfway and snuffing out Lost Continent for good though. It was a thought that had never crossed my mind.

I actually like that idea; however, I disagree that they would retrofit the building in any way. Same if had been Gringotts.

I do like the idea of just having Potter and Seuss meeting halfway and snuffing out Lost Continent for good though. It was a thought that had never crossed my mind.

Idk. I'd still prefer a mini land stuffed in there. But if we finally get our Grinch coaster....I'll deal.

I left for a couple of hours to play Skyrim and now Screamscape is reporting the Grinch coaster!?!? please...please....PLEASE!!!!!! God if theres one suess character I love more than anything its the Grinch please let this be true :pray:

I like the idea.

Poseidon's Fury went the way of the Dodo Bird for me, ever since they changed the Keeper/Zeus vs. Poseidon storyline. I'm guessing they'll be changing the name from Lost Continent to Lost Island. Since after this expansion, it'll be nowhere to be found.

I really would fully support this 100 percent i've never had any intention of ever going to see Poseidons Fury and never will lol Then they could build whoville with this expansion the possibilites for this thing is endless!!!