Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Who's making the Gringotts track?

Who is the coaster manufacturer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am gonna go with Premier for a few reasons:

History with the company
One of the less costly coaster companies
They are no strangers in working and experimenting with different types of lift systems and switch tracks.

Oh I could be wrong, I mean that track resembles 4 different manufacturers and I've seen it from a much better perspective :thumbs:

Intamin is notorious for problems in opening their attractions.

Even if they have problems though, Intamin is still my favorite coaster manufacturer. I'm hoping it's Intamin.

That is normally the parks issue as well, since they don't leave long enough to work out the kinks. Only attraction in Australia (most roller coasters are Intamin) has had the trouble I hear people talk about and that was due to how different it was to other roller coasters and still is, with it only being at two locations in the world.

They will have plenty of time to work out the kinks i this so there shouldn't be the issues anyway.

The last dozen or so Intamin coasters built opened within a couple weeks of initial testing. Gringotts regardless of a manufacturer will run for months before anyone ever steps inside.

Everything but the trains point to Intamin, I'm still hoping it's Premier ever though it almost certainly won't be.:'( I hope Universal can fix any problems in the ride system before it opens.

I think I would just prefer that, if there will be two indoor coasters in the park, with dark ride elements, trick-track sections, and have nearly identical seating arrangements on the ride vehicles that are both made to look like mine carts, they not have their manufacturer in common as well :lol:

I was told Intamin AG for the track. But the real question is, who is building coaster cars with a motion base. No one has EVER done that before. This coaster HAS to be a team work compilation of talent.

I was told Intamin AG for the track. But the real question is, who is building coaster cars with a motion base. No one has EVER done that before. This coaster HAS to be a team work compilation of talent.

Exactly, it's a massive joint venture that is unlike anything ever done. I've said it once and I'll say it again this ride system will make the FJ's system look ancient.

Exactly, it's a massive joint venture that is unlike anything ever done. I've said it once and I'll say it again this ride system will make the FJ's system look ancient.

Gut feeling, Intamin all the way. Remember they do a rip off of Soarin' and Indiana Jones, so why not apply that to a motion base on a coaster train? The only other company I can see involved is Sally Corp, with their use of coaster tracks in some dark rides.