Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 451 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did like 1000 pages in the 10-12 weeks leading up to grand opening

This site sure is a talkative one then isn't it!

Its going to be interesting how much we talk once things really progress. With the increased membership and then we will have MANY members come out of hibernation once major theming starts going in.

Shesh, and I am struggling to keep up now.

Just wait, I remember days where I would post an update, then take a nap. Come back to the site 2-3 hours later and have 10 pages to catch up on. If you didn't login for a few days for whatever reason, you would come back and it could take HOURS just to catch up in the phase 1 thread. It's really going to be something this time because there are many more fans this time around plus the resort itself is doing so much more this time around plus more projects outside of Potter. It's going to get crazy, me thinks.

Just wait, I remember days where I would post an update, then take a nap. Come back to the site 2-3 hours later and have 10 pages to catch up on. If you didn't login for a few days for whatever reason, you would come back and it could take HOURS just to catch up in the phase 1 thread. It's really going to be something this time because there are many more fans this time around plus the resort itself is doing so much more this time around plus more projects outside of Potter. It's going to get crazy, me thinks.

Oh god, I DO NOT miss that! You couldn't get a day behind or you would just have to skip some pages! :lol:

Oh god, I DO NOT miss that! You couldn't get a day behind or you would just have to skip some pages! :lol:

I miss it dearly, IMO the greatest, most active, most mysterious themepark thread ever created. While I think we will definitely pass it in terms of length due to so much more content. I can only hope the community gets the same thrill we had in phase 1. There is just so much to live up too.

I miss it dearly, IMO the greatest, most active, most mysterious themepark thread ever created. While I think we will definitely pass it in terms of length due to so much more content. I can only hope the community gets the same thrill we had in phase 1. There is just so much to live up too.
I wasn't around for the first park. I knew it was being built but didn't want to know too much until we could go there on vacation. Now I can't get enough. This site and all you guys posting stuff is amazing. Thanks.
how do they usually do the theming? Do they finish all the structural work first or do they finish one or two buildings then move on to others?

I wasn't around for the first park. I knew it was being built but didn't want to know too much until we could go there on vacation. Now I can't get enough. This site and all you guys posting stuff is amazing. Thanks.
how do they usually do the theming? Do they finish all the structural work first or do they finish one or two buildings then move on to others?

Theming in certain areas of the project will be in place while other buildings are still exposed steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.