What Games Are You Playing? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Go check out Blizzarrd's site updates.

Yeah they're going all out for april fools. I made my first forum post today, and they tagged my message with things like "lulz" and "lolcat", like I'm the one that wrote it.

I think their real joke is how most of the servers have been down all day.

I loved the Tauren Marine for StarCraft 2. Pretty much everything they spoofed is something people want from them. WoW on Consoles, Another Hero Class, Diablo 2 Exp, and more info on Star Craft 2.

Im not a real big PC gamer so i never really got into WOW. I've played it before, but I've played it before and it was fun, but I dont know if I could really get into it. I used to play the sims on the PC and was addicted to that game. I also used to play rollercoaster tycoon and Call of Duty. I now play the XBOX 360 (mostly COD4).

I just picked up Capcom Classics Collection Remixed.

I know this will sound corny but I'm still amazed that you can fit 20 full arcade games from when I was a teen and on, into 1 tiny UMD Disc and take them anywhere with you to play and they look and sound exactly like they did in the arcade all those years ago.

If you'd of told me this would have been possible in the future back when I was a teen, I'd of just laughed it off, and said yeah right especially thinking of how complete these games were compared to our puny home systems back then, and It also amazes me of all the quarters I fed some of the arcade machines of these games over the years, and now I have a collection of these games for $9.99.

I acquired Just Cause for the steal of 18 dollars. The story line is solid but the side missions get repetitive. Here is to hoping the sequel will fix these problems

I just hooked up my Dream Cast and I am about to play some Sonic Adventure. After that maybe so Marvel Vs. Capcom, and from there who knows Sonic Adventure 2 is definitely an option.

when ever Im at best buy I play Guitar Hero 80's lmao. I go over sometime's after the gym since its next door.

Rock the 80's is an abomintaion to the whole series. I had to force myself to beat all the songs and then I never put it in the console again.

I just hooked up my Dream Cast and I am about to play some Sonic Adventure. After that maybe so Marvel Vs. Capcom, and from there who knows Sonic Adventure 2 is definitely an option.

I loved Sonic Adventure when I played it at my grandparent's house (they have my cousins' old Dreamcast hooked up), and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was my second Gamecube game (the first being Melee). Plus it's probably the only Sonic game with a decent story (in my opinion)