Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all things Monsters, but can't see it being the leadoff hitter.

Maybe the "secret IP" will be announced first to make a big slash, I mean splash.

I didn’t say that.

Thinking back to the (rumored) Game of Thrones incident followed by Ghostbusters being an "unknown IP" on the early Spec Maps then turning into a generic looking ghost...seemingly to try to hide the "surprising" IP for fear of something falling through.

This year, everybody seems to think Halloween is a placeholder instead of the "unknown IP" lable used in the past...and other Mods and people in the know are saying no Netflix IPs.

So seems like we have two fake IPs on the map. We've heard a BUNCH of insiders saying how crazy this year is going to be, how a/some house/houses are going to decide between h fanbase and the only thing out of left field that's even slightly controversial is The Weeknd that the vast majority of people seem cool with.

Seems like we have some IPs still hiding in the shadows for fear of arguments springing up around them or some kind of fear of losing the property.

I say this with absolutely no inside info or anything, just spit balling what seems to be happening based on the past and earlier speculated "craziness/weirdness" with this year's event from people generally believed to be in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.