Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Megan Thee Stallion house would be fun as heck but she isn't horror centric so a lot of people who complain prior to the house coming out. Also female artists always seem to bring the worst out on these sites and I don't think Universal would want to deal with that.
To be fair, I don't think Universal would have to deal with that. They'd just do it, some hardcores would get mad like they did with Eilish, and it'd be really popular despite that. I don't think it'd matter in the decision process really.

She does have some slight ties to horror, and it seems like she's trying to branch out her cultural reach, but I'm not sure I expect it this year. Billie was explicitly going for horror with WWFA, and The Weeknd has clear slasher inspirations in the videos as well as a pair of albums very inspired the 80s, which has heavy connections to horror and slasher films. I think Megan can get there in time, but I just don't see the work done yet.

Reactions: Bort
I mention her just because she's super bowl famous and she seems to really really love horror
I don't mention her randomly, but her appeal is very huge and she's very very horror friendly.
If she's creating her own horror movie, universal could even ask her to do a house when it eventually comes out. ( A sequel to an original house)
She must have a hundred ideas for a horror house. I think it could work.

Megan Thee Stallion would be a double-edged sword for me if she were to come to HHN. On one side, I personally find her music to be abysmal compared to Billie and the Weeknd. Always hated that stuff yet It’d be amusing to see all the pissed off rockists rambling and ranting on social media as a reaction.

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
Guys, pump the negativity brakes for a second.

If, and its a large if, MTS was involved with the event it would be for music that doesn't even exist yet. Music that would sound totally different than "Savage" or whatever other song you recognize her from.

Like, imagine if we were trying to judge a theoretical Weeknd house in 2015 when "Earned It" was one of his biggest songs. That project had nothing to do with what we wound up getting years later.

That long refresher post was magnificent.

I'm very interested to see how they handle the Tribute Store being smack dab in the middle of a zone. Part of me wonders if this will would lead them to either shorten the Hollywood zone, get rid of it or move it elsewhere.

That long refresher post was magnificent.

I'm very interested to see how they handle the Tribute Store being smack dab in the middle of a zone. Part of me wonders if this will would lead them to either shorten the Hollywood zone, get rid of it or move it elsewhere.

The Hollywood zone isn't that popular crowding wise, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

The tribute store, food tents, and 3 house entrances + mummy being located in the same corner was causing that area to become mayhem. Should help spread some crowds.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Megan Thee Stallion as a haunted house...? Seriously? We are just throwing any name at the wall at this point
Unfortunately it kinda feels like we are. This thread and most speculation just feels like anything that is even the slightest bit related to horror at this point. I love Megan Thee Stallion but we seriously need to reconsider a property's ties to horror before saying stuff like that. I don't think anyone wants a debate like The Weeknd again but an artist being a horror fan does not equal their actual art justifying a spot at HHN. I loved After Hours Nightmare SO MUCH but it's kinda ridiculous how it has made some think any artist is possible or worthy of speculation imo

Status
Not open for further replies.