Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2020 Haunted Houses - Reviews & Spoiler Talk

You can sometimes see it halfway down the curtain hallway at the beginning if the curtains are not fully pulled together.
Reminds me of when I did the RIP tour for thr 25 anniversary house. I peeked through a gao on the long black curtain and scared the hell out of a Face/Off winner as they were working on something the looked like masks. They were not happy.

Did both houses for the first time today three times each. Don’t have much to say beyond a simple “meh”.

Maybe it was because the houses are running during the day and there’s no fog/atmosphere music, but I didn’t find anything particularly special about either house.

Did both houses for the first time today three times each. Don’t have much to say beyond a simple “meh”.

Maybe it was because the houses are running during the day and there’s no fog/atmosphere music, but I didn’t find anything particularly special about either house.
Art and design or the casts?

Art and design or the casts?
The casts were fine with what they were given. I just didn’t find much of what was in the two houses to be all that scary. Maybe that’s why they’re open during daily operating hours, idk. Or maybe COVID protocols neutered the houses. I just came away not feeling all that impressed and was with a friend also going for the first time, and he mostly agreed.

The casts were fine with what they were given. I just didn’t find much of what was in the two houses to be all that scary. Maybe that’s why they’re open during daily operating hours, idk. Or maybe COVID protocols neutered the houses. I just came away not feeling all that impressed and was with a friend also going for the first time, and he mostly agreed.

Yeah, the plexi really hurts the scares. Brides had a couple that got me, but other than that, both of the houses were just meh on the scare factor.

Part of the scares for me during a traditional event is the scare actors reaching out towards me, so yeah the plexiglass does hurt that. I did appreciate Brides playing NIN lol

You can sometimes see it halfway down the curtain hallway at the beginning if the curtains are not fully pulled together.
Meaning you can possibly see some un-torn-down remnants of the other house that was supposed to be in the same soundstage?