Captain America: Brave New World | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Captain America: Brave New World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lmao

jingle all the way christmas movies GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet and GA-MBIT
I think it's a combination of several factors: delays from COVID followed by delays from the writers/actors strike really messed up their production and release schedule. The whole film by team of producers committee is also just not working out for them anymore, post Endgame there's no clear direction where any of this is headed and everyone's kind of running around trying to figure it out. Lastly, streaming and the requirement to create multiple new series for Disney+ just impacted the Marvel Machine in a way where we're finally starting to see cracks in all the stress positions.

What I don’t get is how we get an amazing project like X-97

Then things like this where it seems like the film has zero vision

Like I feel like marvel needs to get more passionate people behind these that understand the characters and lore and don’t need to be doing 2-3 sets of re shoots

I guess I just don’t understand how this movie has been filming for over a year and in reshoots a villain is being added.

Perhaps they rewrote parts of the script after the strikes and decided to add Giancarlo’s character? But I’m not convinced this won’t be a train wreck.

I guess I just don’t understand how this movie has been filming for over a year and in reshoots a villain is being added.

Perhaps they rewrote parts of the script after the strikes and decided to add Giancarlo’s character? But I’m not convinced this won’t be a train wreck.
Yikes. I have a feeling that this movie might get the same type of reception that Ant Man 3 got. Hopefully they don't bungle Avengers 5 and Secret Wars.

I LOVE this suit so much. I'm happy to see it'll be in the movie; was worried for a little bit that it wouldn't be in the film because of the blue suit he's wearing in the promotional material.