Disney+ | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't agree. This like Theme Park news. A lot of things can be announced, but they aren't going to layer them ontop of each other (generally).
I think we would see Hawkeye overlapping with Boba Fett if Hawkeye stays in 2021, however I think we’re probably looking at Hawkeye debuting in early 2022 at this point.

Early 2022 is when Andor is supposed to debut though, so I just think there’s bound to be some crossover at some point between SW/MCU shows.

I think they're absolutely going to start overlapping shows, certainly by the end of this year and heading into next year. Too many MCU and/or SW shows coming for all of them to have their own 6 - 8 week slots.
Ummm this year for sure they do not have to. Mando is not this year and Haweye I do not think officially had a date.

Now sure something like the Mighty Ducks will be going on when a Marvel show/Star Wars show is...but why have two right now? There are little benefits and will just have less youtube video's on shows and just have a weekly Disney roundup.

Netflix for sure is a great value but with too many shows things dont get the spotlight and never get a season 2 or 3.

Sadly

He said next year for both shows
Ms. Marvel is in Captain Marvel 2 though so I’m assuming her show will debut in early 2022 before her theatrical debut.

Again though, Andor is scheduled for Early 2022 as well so I can’t imagine there won’t be some overlap (especially considering Andor is a 10 episode show).

Some of the HAWKEYE set photos from New York City had some very prominent Christmas decor.

Barring a huge setback, the assumption has to be it will debut for the holidays.

Reactions: WAJAS
In less than 24 hours in Europe and a little over 12 hours in Singapore, the 6th tile, STAR, will be launching on Disney+. It will be launching in almost all international regions except Latin America on Feb 23rd.

As someone who isn’t too fond of the Hulu interface (and that has an ad-supported version), I’ll be using my VPN to watch a lot of the stuff I’d otherwise watch on Hulu.

So uh

Ron Moore is heading a shared universe for TV shows based on Disney Parks and attractions: starting with SEA. The Society of Explorers and Adventurers.

If this is a way to have them bring original attractions, under the guise of a SEA franchise with original shows to interconnect; that'd be a hell of a move to infuse the parks with the streaming service.

This has so many implications; that I frankly have to wonder about what'll they start with. They can use stories from Mystic Manor, or the Tokyo Tower of Terror, and that can be good starting points that could then be translated for the parks elsewhere.

Reactions: Frogki and Grabnar
Makes me wish they'd announce a new season of the Imagineering Story.

So uh

Ron Moore is heading a shared universe for TV shows based on Disney Parks and attractions: starting with SEA. The Society of Explorers and Adventurers.