Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered why they haven't used it... it's a huge theater venue just sitting there unused for HHN.

I know it's a pipe dream and will never happen, but I still argue the best use of the venue for HHN would be to show key excerpts from the 1959 movie The Tingler, and have seat effects as William Castle would have intended. That'd be amazing, and basically the only place that could get away with it (both in terms of atmosphere and physical effects).
For the first few hours of the event it’s used as guest services and people go in there to get their disability access passes for the event and stuff like that. So that’s something to think about operations wise

Reactions: Michael S
I remember going to the Circus Circus Frightdome over a decade ago, and they would have little film highlight horror shows in the theaters at the park. Maybe it’s something like that?

I’ll be honest, even tho it takes you out of the event for a good minute, it is a nice way to recuperate after some hours at the park.

Maybe folks will imbibe at the Universal plaza bar, and recover and relax in the theater for a little while. Not sure how it could he managed, but if that is an option, I’d go check it out!

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Real talk: the fact we are looking at a potential Purge show in WaterWorld and them opening up DWT for HHN hours instills a lot of good vibez. Glad to see them having more things to get people off the streets
You have no idea how frustrating it has been to see venues shut down/blocked off when the crowds are huge when they could be using them. I’m glad they’re finally utilizing what they have.

You have no idea how frustrating it has been to see venues shut down/blocked off when the crowds are huge when they could be using them. I’m glad they’re finally utilizing what they have.

If they plan on moving the Guest Relations to SSFL to help things out, I hope they get Silly Swirley open during event hours.

In general, having more for guests to do beyond the eight houses and TT is the big thing I've wanted them to see happen since the beginning of Post-Covid. Feels logical with what seems to be the park being given the ability to do more.

Ngl Silly Swirly at night with fog everywhere might actually be pretty cool. They could even play some cheesy Minions style spooky music

It would be the true HHN experience.

Real talk though: having SSFL for Guest Relations make sense if DWT is going to be used during HHN properly now. It would allow them to properly make queues should they wish of it as-well.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
If we get Holidayz again PLUS Exorcist PLUS Evil Dead Rise, talk about a bad deal for repeats. It’s just sucks that Orlando gets about one repeat while we have fewer houses and may get three. Ugh
EDR would just be an inferior UHH. I genuinely do not have any love for the film, and I fail to see how it could work for HHN.

UHH would be an improvement, but it's still a bad situation.

Bringing up for the sake of speculation but it if has merit...

I'd prefer UHH over Evil Dead Rise.
Same 100%
It's literally...........
LITERALLY.........
Literally the same maze.
I’d argue it’s kinda not for example I think the decomposing fried lady rising out of a bathtub is more impressive or cool than a mostly normal looking lady possibly portrayed by a puppet just rising out of a tub

Status
Not open for further replies.