Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty much locked into what route we can take in TT. Metro sets will never be used for HHN. I think it costs universal too much money ( as in loss of income due to not being used for filming)

It sucks but for now, money is controlling everything the park is doing due to all the spending they are doing rn
Doesn’t have to be specifically Metro. Mind was admittedly thinking Six Points and Little Europe, as those would require more “specific” shooting to occur for projects.

Doesn’t have to be specifically Metro. Mind was admittedly thinking Six Points and Little Europe, as those would require more “specific” shooting to occur for projects.
The only problem I see with that is they probably wouldn’t dress that area up with anything since the day time guests wouldn’t be able to see the sets. When wisteria lane is closed they get complaints like crazy. Anything is possible tho, what’s true today isn’t true tomorrow

Ima throw my ring into the fire, based on my original prediction of The Thing coming, I think it’s lining up with House #2’s current clues…. Though the speculated chucky repeat works too

@AlexanderMBush posted said clues in the Cheat Sheet thread

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Ima throw my ring into the fire, based on my original prediction of The Thing coming, I think it’s lining up with House #2’s current clues…. Though the speculated chucky repeat works too

@AlexanderMBush posted said clues in the Cheat Sheet thread
Would love to see the Thing, but you can argue that "high concept" could also be FNAF. If they're basing it off the game, it would certainly be "high-concept".

If I'm thinking of a high-concept IP that would need an intensive amount of research to be placed upon it; FNAF feels like an easy element to factor in. It'd require comprehensive and extensive looking to how they can fit the main six via the films into that of a HHN house; and would likely incur and require that of the need to do the "super secret partners" (which I think is Creature Workshop, due to the molds that will be needed).

Alternatively, a small bit of a stretch but it is one I wonder as Murdy has had a relationship of working with the artist--Weeknd also comes to mind. Partially due to DawnFM's much more ambigious and open nature of Purgatory, that Murdy would need to step back and take a different approach than that of AHN using the MV's as a baseboard.

Reactions: chris.g
I’m sorry but I would not consider FNAF a high concept IP lol

trust me, I wish my mind doesn't consider FNAF a high concept IP. It's complications make it a bane to my existence, lol.

__
Why I consider FNAF to dive a little more deep, comes down to the elements of not only that of the sophistication and needing to understand how they would apply the scale of the animatronics would be vital and critical; but also in that of how the Pizzeria is translated from scripted pre-existing media to live entertainment.

Coupled alongside the uncut footage that was shot with the animatronics in a more 'pristine' condition, and I can see Murdy going in to pad the house with us going back to the child killing's taking place to give more of a "horror" to it.

Last edited:
Alot of people on other HHN speculation sources are speculating that fear street might be a maze next year. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Alot of people on other HHN speculation sources are speculating that fear street might be a maze next year. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

What I've speculated, I oddly didn't even think on Netflix.

Fear Street's new film seemingly got completely reset for development; so even if that new film was to come out next year, I don't think it would land on time for HHN to give it relevancy. I also could've sworn FS has some Disney ties that need to get sorted out. Would I like to see the Netflix Trilogy--maybe, but I am not entirely sure as I give that answer.

Gonna share my agreeance alongside @chris.g that if we get another Netflix IP; it probably won't be until 2025 with the final season of Stranger Things likely hitting around then.

I actually think Stranger Things is a pretty good possibility to show up again as it will be the final season. This is their last chance to cash in on Stranger Things so I think they’ll do it again.

I actually think Stranger Things is a pretty good possibility to show up again as it will be the final season. This is their last chance to cash in on Stranger Things so I think they’ll do it again.
I have a feeling that 2025 won't be the last time we see Stranger Things at HHN. Universal could easily create a mega house that covers the most iconic scenes from all five seasons.

Obviously, this is the Hollywood thread, but Universal could feature the Stranger Things mega house in 2026 for HHN Orlando's 35th anniversary.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
the 20th anniversary would be celebrated in 2025 (I think)
If we are beginning at 2006, and ran every year without interruption, the 20th anniversary would be in the year 2025. However, 2020 happened, so the 20th anniversary would be in 2026.

When discussing a Hollywood anniversary year, it's crucial to consider what Hollywood's approach has always been. The focus has consistently been on marketing the event based on the current year rather than highlighting the years it has been in operation - which is more straightforward for the general public. In contrast to Orlando, which promotes its years of operation and leverages a rich history for a nostalgic appeal to help boost the excitement, Orlando can pull off an anniversary year much easier than Hollywood. Maybe when 2026 comes around they could, but I also don't know how interested Hollywood would be in the anniversary year. Incorporating the pre-Murdy era into the equation further complicates matters for various reasons...

ALSO - I do not know what difference an anniversary year for Hollywood would make when they usually do bring back a lot of their biggest original characters and ideas - Hollywood Harry, La Llorona, Hoildayz in Hell, Pandora's Box, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.