Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wanted to refresh my memory and watch the Exorcist last night. I saw it with my gf around 2am and she fell asleep. It was pretty scary :yikes:

I couldn't end up sleeping and heard noises all night, lol. Now I'm super pumped for HHN.

I don't watch a lot of horror but there was one that scared the begezzus out of me was Hitchcock's Marni. I was 12 -13 and was not prepared for what I saw. Have never sought it out nor viewed it again with adult eyes but from what I remember it built suspense then threw the kitchen sink at you with a red cast over the screen signifying blood and rage sort of like Carrie did. If they could capture that for a house I think you would have grown men afraid to do a second run through.

I don't think it's the thing since he said "only in small doses in compilation houses" while the thing has had 2 full houses. What property has been featured multiple times but never got its own house?

The tweets pertaining to The Thing were in regards to the date The Thing debuted. Mike made reference to it being a great movie and also made sure to tweet that it would not be re appearing at HHN26 ..... The Mummy would be pretty sweet tho

A lil' update from Hollywood, as mentioned before after TWDA opens they'll first announce the maze going in the JP queue. Looking at the facade construction it was looking to be Krampus, however someone recently got footage from the tram tour and it's clear Krampus is NOT in the JP queue...it's over in the Metro Set location since the facade is a clear dead ringer. (The JP queue could possibly be Freddy Vs Jason.)

So while it still stands Orlando's next announcement is probably after TWDA opening, it's uncertain what the next house announcement is. Who knows, it could still be Krampus if HW announces that after the JP queue maze.

A lil' update from Hollywood, as mentioned before after TWDA opens they'll first announce the maze going in the JP queue. Looking at the facade construction it was looking to be Krampus, however someone recently got footage from the tram tour and it's clear Krampus is NOT in the JP queue...it's over in the Metro Set location since the facade is a clear dead ringer. (The JP queue could possibly be Freddy Vs Jason.)

So while it still stands Orlando's next announcement is probably after TWDA opening, it's uncertain what the next house announcement is. Who knows, it could still be Krampus if HW announces that after the JP queue maze.

From a bit of researching, the best guess we can have on what JP will be is Halloween II (When you see how similar it looks to the Doyle House).

Well...that makes things pretty interesting.

I know a lot of us did the math and added up "the next announcement being the JP house" + "the facade looking a lot like Krampus" = a double announcement of Krampus after TWD opens.

It sounds like this could still be a double announce since H2 is heavily rumored for Orlando. The interesting thing is that they would use a house facade instead of the much more well known hospital.

After all, 90%+ of the movie takes place in the hospital. Maybe it will have us completely retracing Michael's steps from the very beginning of the flick?

H2 sounds like the likely announcement but then again who knows this year with the up and down rumors. At this point it could be anything.