Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to watch Freaky yesterday, and barely got through 30 minutes of it. There are some really sketchy lines in that movie that I’m honestly surprised that they were green lit and got through production. Out of all of the houses speculated I’ll be the least excited for blumhouse if it happens.
I really enjoy Freaky. Great performance by Vince Vaughn, it plays the horror enough to just be horrifying but it's also very funny.

Everyone has their opinion I get that but honestly I loved it, Because of the Aztec horror it picks up in the end also it’s a comedy for a reason and it’s Aztec horror not your normal slasher film.
I just can’t brush past how nonchalantly a character shrugs off one of their comments being called rapey by saying “good”. That’s just really yikes to me.

I really enjoy Freaky. Great performance by Vince Vaughn, it plays the horror enough to just be horrifying but it's also very funny.

This. Plus, it has some really great kills.

Also...if talking horror movies is a thing, there's a IU thread for that...

“It has good kills” doesn’t necessarily translate to a good house, as the Saw house demonstrated lol (or more recently, Icons, to a degree)

I just can’t brush past how nonchalantly a character shrugs off one of their comments being called rapey by saying “good”. That’s just really yikes to me.

If it’s any consolation, I highly doubt we’ll hear that particular quote be sampled in half a “best of” house.

Isn't this the last week of Mardi Gras? So HHN will soon be on the clock.

Whatever they announce first, just hope it has a cool hype video - like GB did.

I'm actually very interested in where the exit and entrance to the F&F will be

I hope they seriously consider crowd flow in the San Fran zone, it has been a problem for a while
(Without knowledge of where exits are/queues connect/etc)

With the attraction being closed for HHN, I'm going to guess the portal will be set up on South Street, near the Beat Builders set. It'll probably wind us through the outdoor section of the queue and possibly part of the indoor queue, then back out to the tent. Assuming the exit of the tent is on the gift shop side, maybe there's a side door in that area that will spit us out in front of the gift shop? Unless there's a scare zone there.

If there's a zone in San Fran, then maybe we'll loop through the indoor queue, enter the tent from the gift shop side behind the facade, then exit out of the gate next to the F&F entrance.

I put way too much thought into this..

So...just a note here...Trick or Treat Studios just announced a bunch of Goosebumps and (this is the important one) Netflix's Fear Street masks.

If that name doesn't sound familiar, they're responsible for some masks used at HHN in the past (both in the houses/zones, and sold in the Tribute Stores).

Status
Not open for further replies.