Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, with Netflix's poor results I'm expecting them to go all out with Stranger Things. It's keeping the service somewhat relevant.

Fear Street and Hill House are all great shows/stories for houses, but Stranger Things is the cash cow. If I'm Netflix, that's what I'm promoting at HHN.
I mean, why not both right? You'd think Netflix would love to have 2 properties at the event.

But this didn't stop ST from being here in 18 and 19. And I thought the reason Beetlejuice was one coast was because USH violated the contract because they were selling merchandise early...?
Yes I know but the demogorgan might not be featured in the commercial that’s what I’m saying

I don't think the demogorgan is going to be the main, big, baddie in this upcoming season anyway.
The Freddy Krueger looking creature? I don’t think he will appear in the commercial I think were just getting 2 ips in the commercial for example The Mummy vs the wolfram and The weekend I think stranger things will be mentioned on Orlando’s side but not hollywoods people don’t want to be confused about Both coast.

The Freddy Krueger looking creature? I don’t think he will appear in the commercial I think were just getting 2 ips in the commercial for example The Mummy vs the wolfram and The weekend I think stranger things will be mentioned on Orlando’s side but not hollywoods people don’t want to be confused about Both coast.
I don't think both coasts will share a commercial, similar to last year.

The commercial could take place on Halloween night considering this years theme it could be teens out on Halloween night somewhere where the pumpkin lord might come into play also the Ips

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
One of the many Wall Street analysts covering Netflix financial issues yesterday said ... theme parks were a new revenue stream they may need to pursue.

WDWNT getting their Tower of Terror to be re-themed as Stranger Things story ready now.

One of the many Wall Street analysts covering Netflix financial issues yesterday said ... theme parks were a new revenue stream they may need to pursue.

WDWNT getting their Tower of Terror to be re-themed as Stranger Things story ready now.
Nah retheme tower of terror to moon knight or don’t at all although this isn’t a Disney thread we should be talking about the event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.