Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully Netflix has a super profitable business model and they aren't hemorrhaging subscribers....

We will know it's bad if they have people trying to sell you subscriptions while waiting in line for their house, ha.

Maybe they do a last minute 'Best of Netflix' house, if they really aren't part of the event already.

• Haha
Reactions: shiekra38
On the question of Blumhouse (I know this is straying into next year speculation already), Jason Blum said in a tweet the FNaF movie is set to release next year. Assuming it doesn't get delayed again, what are the chances they do a standalone house? Or would it probably be just made part of another Horrors of Blumhouse?

Reactions: rageofthegods
On the question of Blumhouse (I know this is straying into next year speculation already), Jason Blum said in a tweet the FNaF movie is set to release next year. Assuming it doesn't get delayed again, what are the chances they do a standalone house? Or would it probably be just made part of another Horrors of Blumhouse?

Should probably belong in the Wish List thread… Not 31 Spec.

I'm curious to see what the first announcement will be, ST or Weeknd? Both are obviously the big headliners, but which one do they consider as the bigger one?

I think The Weeknd will get the first announcement because of the tweets. Stranger things would probably be announced late may. But if they dont do an announcement by mid may, then stranger things would be the first announcement.

We will know it's bad if they have people trying to sell you subscriptions while waiting in line for their house, ha.

Maybe they do a last minute 'Best of Netflix' house, if they really aren't part of the event already.
That’s actually a genius idea to do a “horrors of Netflix” house. There are plenty of netflix original horror movies to choose from. I pray to God we get that instead of Blumhouse again

i can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d honestly much prefer a CryptTV anthology house over blumhouse again. And i 100% agree that crypt tv is garbage, but at least then we’d get a much larger variety of different scary monsters to attack us. Im
Thinking something like slaughter cinema but with crypt tv shorts. But blumhouse with freaky and The Black Phone? I think I’m gonna vomit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ahmanet
Yeah I think people are overreacting to Blumhouse. Blumhouse is a production company with plenty of good and plenty of bad, just like any other production company. Black Phone and Freaky are solid and distinctive choices of IP that lend themselves much better to a house than previous properties.

That having been said, Horrors of Netflix isn't a bad idea either (Midnight Mass section!) and it could be interesting to explore. Mashing together several non-marquee Netflix IP could help get around the "who remembers Fear Street" problem, too; mash together enough movies and you're bound to remember moments from at least a few.

Hi everyone! New to the forums, but I've been watching these threads for a long time.

Anyways, I went to see Fantastic Beasts yesterday, and before the movie they showed a commercial for an Amazon Prime show (can't remember the name, sorry) about a cowboy-style ranch. It kind of gave me Stranger Things vibes. The trailer showed footage of murder scenes, bottomless holes in the earth, and people cutting cult symbols in their hands. I doubt it, but I wanted to at least raise awareness of it: Could this be a property we are all overlooking?

Eh... Not too sure about that. There's already been multiple nights for Grad Bash, and the final one is this Saturday (the one I'm attending, woot woot!).
Congrats on your graduation...unless you're a chaperone...then congrats on chaperoning

There is literally no reason to need a truss structure for a house entrance 4-5 months in advance, y'all :lol:
That seems like an odd place to put it as well, if it were for the house

Status
Not open for further replies.