Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why the truss would be for the house anyway, the entrance will probably be indicated by the portal signs like usual

I feel like you guys would get an announcement of stranger things first and then we’d both get a weeknd announcement kinda like how last year you got your beetlejuice announcement first

Reactions: Ahmanet
Looking back at the spec map... Could this be an 80s themes event again? Because not only is stranger things being speculated, but Halloween and the Weeknd are too.

I'm honestly excited to just walk around and hear the halloween theme, stranger things theme, and after hours/ Dawn FM. Just wondering if they are doing 80s again? Not complaining at all.

Looking back at the spec map... Could this be an 80s themes event again? Because not only is stranger things being speculated, but Halloween and the Weeknd are too.

I'm honestly excited to just walk around and hear the halloween theme, stranger things theme, and after hours/ Dawn FM. Just wondering if they are doing 80s again? Not complaining at all.

80s as in overall theme? Then no.

I would like to see it but I definitely doubt it.

Someone mentioned this a page or so back - but it seems like massive news to me that Netflix may not be involved at all. The first time since 2017 that Netflix wouldn't be involved with HHN!

So ST went bye bye kinda knew it wasn’t coming this is a weird year for it to be coming anyway since it doesn’t fit in with this years theme maybe were getting something unexpected.

If it dropped out...

A certain classic that's been requested for years now celebrates its 40th anniversary this year...

There are actually quite a few big anniversaries this year. I'm assuming The Thing is the one you're referring to.

On top of that, the 40th anniversaries are the original Evil Dead, Halloween 3, Friday 3 (that likely won't happen), and Poltergeist (could we see the return of a fan favorite this soon)?

35th anniversaries are Lost Boys, and Nightmare 3, and...Evil Dead 2.

30th anniversaries are Candyman, Dracula, and...Army of Darkness (hey...wait a minute!)

There are actually quite a few big anniversaries this year. I'm assuming The Thing is the one you're referring to.

On top of that, the 40th anniversaries are the original Evil Dead, Halloween 3, Friday 3 (that likely won't happen), and Poltergeist (could we see the return of a fan favorite this soon)?

35th anniversaries are Lost Boys, and Nightmare 3, and...Evil Dead 2.

30th anniversaries are Candyman, Dracula, and...Army of Darkness (hey...wait a minute!)
Yup. Although I will agree the Evil Dead anniversaries are a bit convenient as well.

...or they can just say "f it" and replace ST with an original, giving a 7/3 split (assuming Halloween is a cover-up for an original).

Status
Not open for further replies.