Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s go back to 2019… when they last installed the MiB tent.

And there was permit for installing the tent.

That puts our total to 6 permits and 5 house permits. The first MiB Permit was for the tent install.

The MiB tent is worded differently. This is most likely due to the nonpermanent nature of that tent. An interior build-out is the interior alterations done to a building shell.

Going back to my wiggle room:

We are watching for 4 or 5 more permits. As I said the descriptions give room to hide things. 1 permit has been previously pulled for two houses located inside the same building. We may only see one permit for the SS, most likely 24, that holds two houses.
Have we seen any permit for that site?

My understanding is that as of 739 EST on March 20, 2033 it’s still a ten house event.

good

Speaking of tents, as much as I hated the walk to Bugs, it vastly improved guest flow in that back corner just a bit. Next step would be to dedicate a more well-defined queue for the Fear Factor show as it constantly created a bottleneck.

Speaking of tents, as much as I hated the walk to Bugs, it vastly improved guest flow in that back corner just a bit.

I understand that, but just personally, I didn't think the trade off was worth it. In 31, I was able to do Wicked Growth twice before I could get Bugs done once. And late in the night, there would be times that the Bug wait would be low, but I didn't want to make the trek to the back of the park and then walk all the way through the queue. But all of this is just my personal opinion and maybe the change is better for the big picture, even if it was worse for my house flow.

The walk to Bugs was gnarly, but honestly, it was really nice only having one house entrance over by the Coke spot.

Is it an equal trade-off? Idk. But I liked the lack of bottlenecking over in that area.

I'm just really curious how they plan to pull off the parade houses this year.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I understand that, but just personally, I didn't think the trade off was worth it. In 31, I was able to do Wicked Growth twice before I could get Bugs done once. And late in the night, there would be times that the Bug wait would be low, but I didn't want to make the trek to the back of the park and then walk all the way through the queue. But all of this is just my personal opinion and maybe the change is better for the big picture, even if it was worse for my house flow.

It's the best thing they can do at the moment unless they physically build an expanded walkway in that area. Though on slower nights they should just figure out a way to reroute the entrance through a shorter walkway.

I recognize it would still require permits so this speculation is already debunked, but....

It would be cool if they put a year round semi-themed bar in the MIB tent location. Something like a mix between the bar in the Transformers area and Duff, ie more permanent, but could be themed for events with a roaming performer or two for HHN (scareactor), Mardis Gras (stilt performer), Holidays (ummm, never been, so whatever they have there), etc. Like maybe you queue up, when it's your turn you walk through a door way of sorts and have some ambiance around you and a character walking around. A themed area that allows/promotes selfies with the characters when making a purchase.

Can't have it be a fully themed bar like Howl O Scream because there are just too many people who would spend too much time there, but something right there to have a line off the sidewalk/bridge that get so cluttered with people trying to get an adult beverage. Separate entrance and exit to alleviate traffic.

To have something interesting and fun off the beaten path with a line/queue area off the street/bridge would be a Godsend and maybe help with the bottleneck in that area.

Could be open during the day, if the demand is there, along the lines of the Tribute Store, to drive more revenue.

The 11th house is actually just the friends we made along the way

One of the friends I made on the way through this HHN season so far is...

Hungry Chaos GIF by Cocaine Bear

Give the BEAR his own house. No bear in a the lineup, filler year. :lol:

Nope. I was asked to do it by others.

EDIT - I was asked to protect two rumored IPs that I never really believed were coming because there was too much conflicting info on them. One of the two was Demon Slayer (protected by the Godzilla chatter). IT was protecting another rumored clown IP.

My gut is really telling me that the clown I.P is “Killer Klowns.” I KNOW Hollywood already had it again last year. However, Orlando DIDN’T. Plus, before the first spec map, Legacy was hinting to some guys post that the Klowns were returning to Florida in some shape or form. Also, There is a new Killer Klowns Video Game coming out this year, So…

Last edited by a moderator:
My gut is really telling me that the clown I.P is “Killer Klowns.” I KNOW Hollywood already had it again last year. However, Orlando DIDN’T. Plus, before the first spec map, Legacy was hinting to some guys post that the Klowns were returning to Florida in some shape or form. Also, There is a new Killer Klowns Video Game coming out this year, So…
He also debunked that it was coming

Status
Not open for further replies.