Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey is MIB tent real going up?

At the moment, no. There's been zero signs of construction in that area, and no permits to indicate that anything of the sort is going to happen.

Due to the former KidZone under construction, they'll be using new alternate queues for the parade buildings, which in turn will prevent the Sprung tents from using their original routes pre-2022. So one Sprung tent will still have to do the long walk around MIB like last year, which in turn prevents the MIB tent being used as the Sprung tent now utilizes the same portal entrance.

Just had an interesting chat on Discord on what the next comedy house will be. Both the novel and movie It is rumored as a codename, so what if we’re getting an original concept with Clowns as a crazy crossover between Leave It To Cleaver, Giggles & Gore, and Spirits of the Coven? We’re thinking a 50’s diner or a fast food restaurant and a factory underneath the building where the clowns runs the business with the use of laughing gas as a secret ingredient to make their customers laugh non-stop until they die or turn themselves into clowns.

Last edited:
At the moment, no. There's been zero signs of construction in that area, and no permits to indicate that anything of the sort is going to happen.

Due to the former KidZone under construction, they'll be using new alternate queues for the parade buildings, which in turn will prevent the Sprung tents from using their original routes pre-2022. So one Sprung tent will still have to do the long walk around MIB like last year, which in turn prevents the MIB tent being used as the Sprung tent now utilizes the same portal entrance.
thanks fr. heard someone say it went up and was wondering lol

Just had an interesting chat on Discord on what the next comedy house will be. Both the novel and movie It is rumored as a codename, so what if we’re getting an original concept with Clowns as a crazy crossover between Leave It To Cleaver, Giggles & Gore, and Spirits of the Coven? We’re thinking a 50’s diner or a fast food restaurant and a factory underneath the building where the clowns runs the business with the use of laughing gas as a secret ingredient to make their customers laugh non-stop until they die or turn themselves into clowns.
IT isn’t rumored to be a codename. It was an example I used for my thread.

Some insiders were using it to try and “protect” a different IP.

Hey there long time follower of these threads had a thought on the clown code name Legacy mentioned as an IP to keep hidden… has anyone thought of 31 by rob zombie or Zombieland… one dealt with clowns and had strong haunted house vibes and the other is in a carnival with clowns in it.

When they are casting for Chucky, what’s the height requirement they usually go for in past years? Is it 5’0 and below or do they have them a bit taller like 5’1- 5’4?
I really hope there is no casting and they're using puppets.
Chucky is not scary in human-sized costumes. It's the little ankle biter sized Chuckies that are scary.

I'd slow the horses a bit.

EDIT: Just adding a bit more context since I don't want to come across as rude or anything - but those don't look to be construction walls... I believe Universal has blocked off the view for the access road/backstage area behind it. Notice how the walls blend in with the surrounding gray fencing? Universal's construction walls are usually a blueish green.

Also - if you look at the first photo, the start of the wall lines up perfectly with the gate to the backstage areas.

Last edited:

EDIT: Just adding a bit more context since I don't want to come across as rude or anything - but those don't look to be construction walls... I believe Universal has blocked off the view for the access road/backstage area behind it. Notice how the walls blend in with the surrounding gray fencing? Universal's construction walls are usually a blueish green.

Also - if you look at the first photo, the start of the wall lines up perfectly with the gate to the backstage areas.

Those are good points. I am most curious about "the boxes on the concrete slab" though. Time will tell.

Those are good points. I am most curious about "the boxes on the concrete slab" though. Time will tell.

There also hasn’t been any permits filed. Also, do they ever put up walls when they’re building the tent? I hope they do surprise us with the tent going back up but I have really big doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts