Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also worth noting that Universal has done "animatronic" (as in, people playing them) characters before, namely the bungee clown that "fell" on guests in Carnival Graveyard in 2018, and then the other animatronic clown at the entrance to Ho1kC the following year.

Worth noting how just damn convincing the former was, for me at least. Took me a good while to tell if it was real or not.
Both of those were pretty unconvincing imo.

Universal is better off giving FNAF the puppet treatment. The animatronics are really bulky and quite tall. Most of them range from 6ft - 7ft.

You know what FNAF also prominently features? Security guards. It won't hurt theming to have increased security in case anyone thinks it's funny to punch the furry costumes

Reactions: Ahmanet
I think assuming the movie is at all successful, it will be coming to HHN next year. They see this as a franchise, so sequels are already under consideration.

It's going to be a tough house in the same way Killer Klownz and AvP were (especially for Hollywood's iteration). Big suits, maybe some puppets.

I think assuming the movie is at all successful, it will be coming to HHN next year. They see this as a franchise, so sequels are already under consideration.

It's going to be a tough house in the same way Killer Klownz and AvP were (especially for Hollywood's iteration). Big suits, maybe some puppets.
Matthew Lillard already confirmed he's signed on for a trilogy!

I'd argue in the terms of FNAF, they have the easy advantage already on working with Blumhouse directly--that they could pull a The Thing 2011 and work with Jim Henson Workshop on procuring the molds for the "Animatronics". With Jupiter's Claim, we have also seen a lot of work being put to play already, on choreography and coordination between actors and effects, so I think Hollywood might not have as much of a problem with FNAF.

If they were smart, and it's out of the question this year: announce it like Chucky for 2024 on Halloween, market it primarily with the OG animatronics and coordinate it to be prevalent with FNAF's 10 year anniversary of the brand as a whole. But that's just me idly thinking on how they could present it (Especially with Blumhouse working with Universal as often as they are becoming).

Has anyone else seen the new round of clues up on Legacy's twitter? Been trying most of the day to crack the most recent one.

Oddly, I think it correlates to Phantom, in part because tonight is the final showings for Broadway.

Por que no los dos?
200w.gif

Also, Legacy says on the Discord that Krampus is dead. :(

Crossroads has a musical "Deal with a Devil"/"Devil Went Down to Georgia" duel element, so there's definitely multiple ways that can go.

As for Krampus, I had a hunch. People heard "Krampus" and thought it was an original since they already did the IP...when in reality it was being mentioned as the IP, and therefore it was one of the IP-traps laid out by Uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.