Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d actually like this! I think it would be a good way to have an exclusive opportunity at the event. Even if it’s a one and done I think it’s a smart move on universals part. Even if it’s something like the ST things Hawkins experience in the five and dime from 29 but more elaborate.

Really not convinced it’s for HHN.

Agreed, with Garner Holt involved I don't see it being related to HHN. Meanwhile MIB is clearly getting some TLC done, and the tent would make for a good spot for GH to work on things in close proximity without having to close the ride down.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
I know FNAF is a no-brainer go-to idea when one hears "animatronics", but are we really sure that's what it could be? There's a lot of great properties out there that could yield some awesome animatronics

Reactions: Ahmanet
I don't know if this is a controversial opinion but even if we get FNAF eventually, I doubt that we are getting actual animatronics. I think that animatronics are too big and clunky for an HHN house, especially with all that mechanisms that go into it. Just my personal opinion, feel free to tell me I'm wrong.

Remember when they added Johnny Depp to Pirates for like 30 minutes? They made him stand in a small roped off circle. Yeah, I don't think AAs in a house would be safe at all, and if they were in there, the spacing between guests, scare actors, TMs, and the figures would be massive.

Remember when they added Johnny Depp to Pirates for like 30 minutes? They made him stand in a small roped off circle. Yeah, I don't think AAs in a house would be safe at all, and if they were in there, the spacing between guests, scare actors, TMs, and the figures would be massive.
Honestly yeah the house would have to just turn into a walk through exhibit with little to no scare actors because being around animatronics is not safe and there’s not enough space to fit them into houses. I completely agree with you. If I had to guess the mib tent is not HHN related

They also turned off most of the animatronics even when he was in that circle!

Correct, because there are rules, and the parks go to great lengths to keep the public and non-qualified personnel a safe distance away...
I believe he was referencing the FNaF games, since the Bite of '87 is a big event in that story

It'll definitely be interesting to see how they pull it off if they bring in the series. I know Murdy has said in the past that it would be hard to tackle that series due to the size of the costumes (remember that costumes that are too bulky end up being too hard on cast, look at Bugs) and puppets not really working so well for that sort of thing. Definitely a big challenge

I believe he was referencing the FNaF games, since the Bite of '87 is a big event in that story

It'll definitely be interesting to see how they pull it off if they bring in the series. I know Murdy has said in the past that it would be hard to tackle that series due to the size of the costumes (remember that costumes that are too bulky end up being too hard on cast, look at Bugs) and puppets not really working so well for that sort of thing. Definitely a big challenge
the simpsons adult GIF

I mean, they tackled KKFOS pretty well.

I'd rather see the animatronics be puppets like the Xenomorph. FNAF "animatronics" with human-like movement would kill the vibe.

I mean, they tackled KKFOS pretty well.

I'd rather see the animatronics be puppets like the Xenomorph. FNAF "animatronics" with human-like movement would kill the vibe.
Fwiw - the KKFOS clowns had some difficulties. It worked out but it wasn’t easy. I’d imagine any FNaF costumes would be bigger, and obv present a bigger challenge.

Also worth noting that Universal has done "animatronic" (as in, people playing them) characters before, namely the bungee clown that "fell" on guests in Carnival Graveyard in 2018, and then the other animatronic clown at the entrance to Ho1kC the following year.

Worth noting how just damn convincing the former was, for me at least. Took me a good while to tell if it was real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.