Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner Holt Productions is known for animatronics. Maybe not a full house, but maybe a FNaF "experience"
Garner Holt Productions is known for animatronics. Maybe not a full house, but maybe a FNaF "experience"?
I can’t imagine Blumhouse releasing a movie in October and not wanting to do some kind of promotion with HHN. They already paid for the rights right.

Reactions: Ahmanet
If this was going to be for MIB, wouldn’t we of had a heads up on this one with past talks of the need to deal with things such as the ride system?

Also, if it isn’t for HHN, then what is it?

Inquiring minds want to know
The only thing that comes to mind, is perhaps if not directly for HHN…what if it was for a promotional aspect?

Garner Holts inclusion makes me question why they’d do something temporary (as I could’ve sworn they didn’t work on MIB) but depending on what the figures are: maybe it could be for synergetic purposes?

as I could’ve sworn they didn’t work on MIB
you are correct, but it's not outside their wheelhouse to provide work on attractions they didn't develop or initially work on. (AVG is the company that initially did the work). I thought of men in black primarily because the relatively simple animatronics garner holt provides would fit with what you already see on the attraction.

The scariest experience of all: Five Night's at Nancy's.

you are correct, but it's not outside their wheelhouse to provide work on attractions they didn't develop or initially work on. (AVG is the company that initially did the work). I thought of men in black primarily because the relatively simple animatronics garner holt provides would fit with what you already see on the attraction.

We know atleast they are doing refurbishments and updates to elements with MIB now (as seen with videos being updated); but I get the sense if it was for MIB, we would've had more present for that to be seeing of larger changes.

Reactions: Jake S
Status
Not open for further replies.