Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe is right.. it only does get worse. HAHAHA! But I love HHN more than anything, and I suspect I'll keep going until my last breath. My activity app on my phone has recorded an average of 15,000 to 20,000 steps per night. While I feel mostly dead the next morning, it's worth it. We attend approximately 10 times over the course of the event. I rarely do two nights in a row anymore because.. well, I'm old. But all I need is the one day off in between, and I'm ready to endure again. Keep it up, my friends. It's worth every ache and every pain. I also keep Motrin in business.
The last 4 or 5 years Ive been tracking our course on teh STRAVA app. Its free in the app store. I usually try to start tracking when we get off the bus and stop when we get back on at the end of the night. Pretty cool to see how many miles you rack up during the event! I knwo this isnt spec but it ties to the conversation :)1681307553109.png

The last 4 or 5 years Ive been tracking our course on teh STRAVA app. Its free in the app store. I usually try to start tracking when we get off the bus and stop when we get back on at the end of the night. Pretty cool to see how many miles you rack up during the event! I knwo this isnt spec but it ties to the conversation :)View attachment 18685
HOLY CRAP! That is amazing! I need that app!

I saw further up in the thread that someone said Meghan will likely NOT show up now? Several pages back, you were all convinced. Wondering what the drastic shift is in spec on this one. I'm not attached to it or anything - haven't seen it. I would only watch if it was actually coming.

I am so lost this year regarding any kind of informed ideas. I'm at a complete loss as to what may or may not be coming other than a Monsters house and, hopefully, The Last of Us. Is there any other big property that any of you are thinking has a high probability of showing up?

Reactions: GentleArt309
HOLY CRAP! That is amazing! I need that app!

I saw further up in the thread that someone said Meghan will likely NOT show up now? Several pages back, you were all convinced. Wondering what the drastic shift is in spec on this one. I'm not attached to it or anything - haven't seen it. I would only watch if it was actually coming.

I am so lost this year regarding any kind of informed ideas. I'm at a complete loss as to what may or may not be coming other than a Monsters house and, hopefully, The Last of Us. Is there any other big property that any of you are thinking has a high probability of showing up?

You're a loooong time poster, so this first part isn't for you :)

Let's keep in mind that HHN Speculation doesn't follow the Oxford Dictionary definitions of words and there are three types of stuff on this forum:

1. Pull it out your @$$ Speculation - that's someone going to see John Wick 4, loving it, and saying "John Wick 4 would be perfect for HHN!" and setting the world on fire.

2a. Speculation based on past history - The event as a history with Blumhouse. M3gan was a huge hit for them. M3gan coming to HHN seems obvious....

2b. Uncomfirmed/Untrusted sources - The AMA when M3gan said "she" was looking forward to coming to HHN and everybody assumed that means not just attending the event, but partaking in it. That's more official then anything we usually get that early.

3. RUMORED houses. Stuff Rumored to be at the event, in the Legacy Dictionary, means something that has been hinted at by someone in the know. The highest probability/faith is put on those as they have the greatest chance of being correct. This is what causes issues with speculators, that Legacy tells them they're speculating but what they say aren't rumors. They seem like synonyms, but in his vocabulary, they are completely different.

So, M3gan was in the 2a, 2b and 3 categories. BUT, #3 is a crapshoot right now. With Universal Employees being told different IPs for the same houses, what was RUMORED (not speculated) before, is believed to not be RUMORED now.

M3gan is still speculated to be at the event. It makes sense, synergy, existing relationships, etc, etc, etc...PLUS someone somewhat affiliated with the IP said something on a Reditt AMA. However, the RUMORED aspect with It, Metallica, Deamon Slayer, etc all being RUMORED as they were passed on by insiders with track records of providing legit info, everything is up in the air right now. So M3gan was clearly RUMORED...and all rumors have to be disgarded at this point.

#3, the serious confirmations, have kinda been tossed for now until people start seeing props or costumes that are clearly related to an IP.

That's my $0.02 explanation based on what I think...but personally I'd be SHOCKED if M3gan isn't there. That's based on me using the #2 logic.

Let's keep in mind that HHN Speculation doesn't follow the Oxford Dictionary definitions of words and there are three types of stuff on this forum:

1. Pull it out your @$$ Speculation - that's someone going to see John Wick 4, loving it, and saying "John Wick 4 would be perfect for HHN!" and setting the world on fire.

2a. Speculation based on past history - The event as a history with Blumhouse. M3gan was a huge hit for them. M3gan coming to HHN seems obvious....

2b. Uncomfirmed/Untrusted sources - The AMA when M3gan said "she" was looking forward to coming to HHN and everybody assumed that means not just attending the event, but partaking in it. That's more official then anything we usually get that early.

3. RUMORED houses. Stuff Rumored to be at the event, in the Legacy Dictionary, means something that has been hinted at by someone in the know. The highest probability/faith is put on those as they have the greatest chance of being correct. This is what causes issues with speculators, that Legacy tells them they're speculating but what they say aren't rumors. They seem like synonyms, but in his vocabulary, they are completely different.

So, M3gan was in the 2a, 2b and 3 categories. BUT, #3 is a crapshoot right now. With Universal Employees being told different IPs for the same houses, what was RUMORED (not speculated) before, is believed to not be RUMORED now.

M3gan is still speculated to be at the event. It makes sense, synergy, existing relationships, etc, etc, etc...PLUS someone somewhat affiliated with the IP said something on a Reditt AMA. However, the RUMORED aspect with It, Metallica, Deamon Slayer, etc all being RUMORED as they were passed on by insiders with track records of providing legit info, everything is up in the air right now. So M3gan was clearly RUMORED...and all rumors have to be disgarded at this point.

#3, the serious confirmations, have kinda been tossed for now until people start seeing props or costumes that are clearly related to an IP.

That's my $0.02 explanation based on what I think...but personally I'd be SHOCKED if M3gan isn't there. That's based on me using the #2 logic.
This post is a work of art.

Like you said, spec is so hard this year because of how tightly Uni has seemed to clamp down on leaks. Makes the leadup to announcements more boring, but I think it will make the actual announcements even better with some actual surprises.

Well... Legacy has some word about M3GAN on the Discord:

'Had no idea that Megan was canceled'

Legacy: 'It can’t be cancelled if it was never planned'

Well... Legacy has some word about M3GAN on the Discord:

'Had no idea that Megan was canceled'

Legacy: 'It can’t be cancelled if it was never planned'
Don't need to plan something if you just wheel out some sets
highresrollsafe.jpg

Like you said, spec is so hard this year because of how tightly Uni has seemed to clamp down on leaks. Makes the leadup to announcements more boring, but I think it will make the actual announcements even better with some actual surprises.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

In the past, like HNN forum days, I may have given Legacy $#!+ for his comments and, as a result, see it as my job to inform others the nuances of his comments from time to time as they don't make the same mistakes I did :)

Much like hunnylvr (I think) I'm a loooong time attendee from up north who learned of the event from Art (or Love?) of the Scare on the Travel Channel. I have ZERO sources for anything, so feel like my contribution to the sites is to point out this differentiation to try to alleviate some of the strain from the speculators vs insiders. Not much, but I'm not smart enough to decipher clues so it's all I have to contribute :)

Thanks, I appreciate that.

In the past, like HNN forum days, I may have given Legacy $#!+ for his comments and, as a result, see it as my job to inform others the nuances of his comments from time to time as they don't make the same mistakes I did :)

Much like hunnylvr (I think) I'm a loooong time attendee from up north who learned of the event from Art (or Love?) of the Scare on the Travel Channel. I have ZERO sources for anything, so feel like my contribution to the sites is to point out this differentiation to try to alleviate some of the strain from the speculators vs insiders. Not much, but I'm not smart enough to decipher clues so it's all I have to contribute :)
I'm also in the Northeast and learned about the event between Travel Channel and Youtube!

Although I didn't get to attend until 2016.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I'm also in the Northeast and learned about the event between Travel Channel and Youtube!

Although I didn't get to attend until 2016.
Maybe it was you I was thinking about...your names/avitars look equally familiar. I'm losing my marbles...

I'm hitting 50 this year so I might be spouting nonsense. Have already been doing that at work and in life, guess spouting nonsense on HHN forums is no surprise.

It's a different change of pace. While there are quite a few things floating around, a lot is still a mystery.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I think I mentioned this before but no one replied. Has no one else seriously brought up Resident Evil yet? RE4R came out this year + new movie, would be perfect timing. Although I think TLOU might put a damper on this one

I think I mentioned this before but no one replied. Has no one else seriously brought up Resident Evil yet? RE4R came out this year + new movie, would be perfect timing. Although I think TLOU might put a damper on this one
I think RE had its time. I was upset I never got to experience this house in 2013 although I’ve heard it wasn’t great. You’re right TLOU def took the spotlight when it comes to post apocalyptic zombies. I would LOVE an RE:Village house tho.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
The new Resident Evil movie wasn't very good. Pretty much was a flop.

They keep trying to reboot RE, but it doesn't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.