Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm 27 and I feel half dead by the time we get out of the holding area.

Joe is right.. it only does get worse. HAHAHA! But I love HHN more than anything, and I suspect I'll keep going until my last breath. My activity app on my phone has recorded an average of 15,000 to 20,000 steps per night. While I feel mostly dead the next morning, it's worth it. We attend approximately 10 times over the course of the event. I rarely do two nights in a row anymore because.. well, I'm old. But all I need is the one day off in between, and I'm ready to endure again. Keep it up, my friends. It's worth every ache and every pain. I also keep Motrin in business.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Are we to assume that there may not be a lagoon show this year, with the guess that the new daytime show will be in 2024?

I am a firm believer that we don't need a lagoon show every year since there are not that many horror IPs that lend themselves well to a water show. We got lucky with HHN 29 having the best collection of IPs that can be represented in a water show. Ghoulish did a decent job at it.

With that said, I don't think HHN is desperate for a lagoon show. It doesn't make much of an impact on taking away demand from the houses. Another stage show would be a better choice.

I am a firm believer that we don't need a lagoon show every year since there are not that many horror IPs that lend themselves well to a water show. We got lucky with HHN 29 having the best collection of IPs that can be represented in a water show. Ghoulish did a decent job at it.

With that said, I don't think HHN is desperate for a lagoon show. It doesn't make much of an impact on taking away demand from the houses. Another stage show would be a better choice.
I would agree, but the rumored IPs for this year could fit in fairly well.

Chucky hosting the lagoon show?

• Love
Reactions: Ahmanet
The original Marathon of Mayhem was such lightning in a bottle I don't think it will ever be topped. :(
I mean to be fair, when's the last time since then barring literal music artists that we had any properties with really notable music. Between Stranger Things, Killer Klowns, and Ghostbusters, it would be really hard to match that aesthetic cohesion plus catchy music.

Last edited:
I mean to be fair, when's the last time since then barring literal music artists that we had any properties with really notable music. Between Stranger Things, Killer Klowns, and Ghostbusters, it would be really hard to match that aesthetic cohesion plus catchy music.
Agreed - and a lot of the potential rumored houses that have been floating around for this year have good music. Imagine hearing Phantom's theme over the lagoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.