Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting that the latest Scream directors are doing a Universal Monsters movie ... thought UM would pivot to being family friendly when it graduates from HHN to Epic.

Wait isn't Umbrella Chronicles a game that came out a while ago? Am I missing something? Or being gaslit?
Yes and it was pretty bad lol

Very interesting that the latest Scream directors are doing a Universal Monsters movie ... thought UM would pivot to being family friendly when it graduates from HHN to Epic.
I'm interested to see what they do - I'm guessing they won't want to cannibalize their own IP by making the movies family-friendly. Guess just the land will be!

So as of right now (other than Chucky), what are the concrete rumors if there are any? It seems like we legitimately are not sure about anything that has not been announced at this point. How many of the originals on the last spec map have been questioned?

It might be a little more productive to rule out houses that we're pretty sure aren't happening, so that will give us a limited pool of IPs that could possibly be correct.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Haven’t been on here in a minute again. I truly believe in my time as a fan of the event I haven’t seen a year this under wraps. I’ve been going since 2010 and I feel like at this point in speculation season some of the houses are already known. There’s some merit to the HNNightmares map but there’s some stuff missing for sure based on what I’ve seen and heard.

That being said without “leaking” anything I will say that a lot of the houses are well under way. Some of them are finished scenically.

I’ve read the last 30 pages just now and I will say just because (you) don’t like or know of something doesn’t mean it won’t come to the event and be a great fit. That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.