Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal should tease Original houses / zones on social media (concept art or written clues).

Wouldn't spoil anything or take away from IP announcements, but keeps fan base engaged.
I would die happy
They used to do this with the websites back in the 2000s, it was very fun
I've always wanted them to bring back the old websites, but then they completely got rid of the website itself. I just want the website back now lmao.

Universal should tease Original houses / zones on social media (concept art or written clues).

Wouldn't spoil anything or take away from IP announcements, but keeps fan base engaged.
The Ifirit on Twitter used to do this. It was fun. One of their last clues was on 6/18/21 and it said,

“This name is just a mantle,
Simply a mask worn
Because out of many,
It was really born

And now, the stage is free
You can be the face
If you can only
Keep the proper pace”

Which now looking back, the clue seems to have been for Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I hate that I missed out on the website hints/games.

Imagine if they still had it though? I'd get on here everyday with 10 pages worth of stuff to catch up on.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
I choose to ignore the existence of that house
Over It Eye Roll GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.