Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say it would kinda suck for people from outside the US. I kinda have to plan if it is worth it to go to HHN or if the year just doesn't interest me lineup wise. So Speculation and those Maps really help to see what could potentially come. Obviously they are not a guarantee and I don't take them as such but its always good to have an idea and then make a decision wether or not I will spend my time in FL or fly somewhere else

Does anyone know if there is still going to be a speculation map in the near future? I am not at all sold on the idea of “No more Speculation maps.”
You always have the HoH spec maps. :lmao: :lmao:

Reactions: Ahmanet
I have to say it would kinda suck for people from outside the US. I kinda have to plan if it is worth it to go to HHN or if the year just doesn't interest me lineup wise. So Speculation and those Maps really help to see what could potentially come. Obviously they are not a guarantee and I don't take them as such but its always good to have an idea and then make a decision wether or not I will spend my time in FL or fly somewhere else
You've acknowledged the flip side, though - planning a trip for a property that was never coming. If you're coming, you're gonna come; and most people really start hammering down those plans come Summertime. That said, I do wish they would announce multi-night tickets around June.

I go reguardless. Even if you aren’t interested in any of the I.P.’s you never know how good the originals will be. I missed last year because of the Hurricane and I heard it was one of the best years. I’d give anything to experience Dead Man’s Pier, Bugs and others.
Shameless plug:

I know it's not the same, but its something.

You've acknowledged the flip side, though - planning a trip for a property that was never coming. If you're coming, you're gonna come; and most people really start hammering down those plans come Summertime. That said, I do wish they would announce multi-night tickets around June.
Multi-night tickets should definitely be released around the end of Spring/beginning of Summer. Waiting until a month before the event starts is strange to me.

I was just about to say something about this but saw u beat me to it. Everyone seems to think we already done it and it’ll be a repeat but they seem to forget we have a remake coming.
Even if this is a "remake" (which, god help us, spare me with all these friggin remakes!!), it is still The Exorcist.. I thought that house was boring as hell because it was mostly just the same room over and over.

As far as announcements and travel - we travel as well. Granted, I'm not coming from the UK, only Chicago. However, it would be nice if passes and any ticket options were all released at once EARLY. I've had so many friends become curious about the event because we talk about it so much, and now they are stating to pick dates to join us. I always try to find the best ticket options for them, but I don't always have the info early enough. We go four different weekends across the event, so we just buy the FFP. But friends that want to join for only one weekend? I need options

Selling single day tickets first makes business sense. Get people for full price first before you start giving discounts. The more people that get impatient and buy, the more you make.

As for not just going ahead and releasing the lineup, I'm on the fence. There's not a lot of risk in announcing it all unless the lineup is just bad. However spreading it out keeps the excitement going longer and makes it easier to market it.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Even if this is a "remake" (which, god help us, spare me with all these friggin remakes!!), it is still The Exorcist.. I thought that house was boring as hell because it was mostly just the same room over and over.

As far as announcements and travel - we travel as well. Granted, I'm not coming from the UK, only Chicago. However, it would be nice if passes and any ticket options were all released at once EARLY. I've had so many friends become curious about the event because we talk about it so much, and now they are stating to pick dates to join us. I always try to find the best ticket options for them, but I don't always have the info early enough. We go four different weekends across the event, so we just buy the FFP. But friends that want to join for only one weekend? I need options
It’s a requel.
My bad. But even if it was a remake I wouldn’t be upset. Even though the house we had before was kinda “boring” with the room over and over I’ll be down for them to do it based off of that. I mean the before movie was made in the 70s and horror is different now so the remake will probably be somewhat different. Definitely more scary.

Reactions: Ahmanet

If you keep complaining then Illumination will do it

Status
Not open for further replies.