Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a terrible house but I almost wish Demon Slayer was real just to see the confusion and meltdown that would ensue here after its announcement lmao.

Reactions: Ahmanet
A mix of im a bit of a moron and and half I don’t care to think about it too much, what are the logos with the pentagram, castle and dragon, devilface, and whatever the fourth one is supposed to mean?

And what’s the true meaning of the demon slayer? HNN put it in BOTH of their maps so it can’t be just a goof.

A mix of im a bit of a moron and and half I don’t care to think about it too much, what are the logos with the pentagram, castle and dragon, devilface, and whatever the fourth one is supposed to mean?

And what’s the true meaning of the demon slayer? HNN put it in BOTH of their maps so it can’t be just a goof.
1. They are visual clues to what the theme of each original could be.

2. We don't know, that's part of the fun of speculating. Especially 5 hours after the map drops, we've got no clue yet.

Reactions: londonwerecat
The only "dueling" house I would want is if a massive IP like Stranger Things comes and they need the additional capacity.

Everyone wants to do the "spotlight IP" house, so creating dueling versions of the same house should help reduce the ridiculous waits we saw for ST a few years back and lets everyone leave the event satisfied.

The houses entering in the NY library could hypothetically "duel," since you could put the signs side by side.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well an anime is certainly not coming here, so what’s the closest IP next to it? I know nothing of Demon Slayer.
I honestly feel like HHN or an event like it could definitely support an anime house. Something like Demon Slayer has much more cultural relevance than something like Pumpkinhead which gets brought up every other week here.

I honestly feel like HHN or an event like it could definitely support an anime house. Something like Demon Slayer has much more cultural relevance than something like Pumpkinhead which gets brought up every other week here.
Demon Slayer would pull in a whole new demographic to the event. Which seems to be the goal in recent years.

I will continue to ask for Pumpkinhead till it happens lol.

Pentagram is for witches, castle and dragon is for... castles and dragons (see rumors page or two ago about dueling dragons), devil face = devil went down to Georgia rumor, and for the odd tent well you'll just have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.