Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mix of im a bit of a moron and and half I don’t care to think about it too much, what are the logos with the pentagram, castle and dragon, devilface, and whatever the fourth one is supposed to mean?

And what’s the true meaning of the demon slayer? HNN put it in BOTH of their maps so it can’t be just a goof.
Fourth one (MiB corner) I assume is a carnival tent, Oddfellows Carnival was rumored here or Twitter or maybe Reddit -- I can't keep track anymore -- a couple weeks ago.

Oddfellow's Carnival being where Jack the Clown got his start, I'd expect a fan-servicey "secret origin of Jack" house. Why everyone suddenly being coy about that I don't know.

Fourth one (MiB corner) I assume is a carnival tent, Oddfellows Carnival was rumored here or Twitter or maybe Reddit -- I can't keep track anymore -- a couple weeks ago.

Oddfellow's Carnival being where Jack the Clown got his start, I'd expect a fan-servicey "secret origin of Jack" house. Why everyone suddenly being coy about that I don't know.

Would be cool if we sort of got a "Jack's Corner" in that back area of the park with a Jack-origin house, a themed bar in the MIB tent, food booths, and a nightmare circus show at FFL.

The thing I am hoping for which will probably not happen is a Giggles and Gore V2 house. It would make an interesting house but I am afraid that there isn't really much more left to explore in terms of lore/story for that original house

Have they added any lore to the Icons since HHN25, maybe even XX? They've been stuck in that box doing their same old routine for a long while. I guess we know the Old Lady has a Banshee form now.

And I get the sentiment with Chucky, but I also feel like he's popped up quite a bit less often than most other big IPs and has more room for creativity than stuff like Purge, Saw, Halloween.

We’ve never actually seen Oddfellow, just getting a canonical look for him is an expansion of lore.

Honestly, I’m hoping for something a little more “period” with the house—something that predates even Jack’s arrival at the circus.
Some people around have been hinting at it taking place in the dustbowl (even the HNN map has "dust" behind the circus tent), which interestingly enough suggests the house might take place over a decade after Jack's death.

If I whine hard enough, do you think I can convince them not to have a Last of Us street or to at least put it over in Central Park? The show is incredibly popular and there’s really no good reason not to have both a house and zone, but it’s not to my personal subjective taste, so I feel that should be taken into consideration.

If I whine hard enough, do you think I can convince them not to have a Last of Us street or to at least put it over in Central Park? The show is incredibly popular and there’s really no good reason not to have both a house and zone, but it’s not to my personal subjective taste, so I feel that should be taken into consideration.

I think it comes down towards the scale of The Last of Us, and while the game has a lot that can chew, they may not be able to cram it down into the house length. Additionally, with a scarezone--they could play off of the angle of the raiders and FEDRA much more properly, even bringing back the projection mapped city ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.