Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Alicia Stella saying only two things are wrong with the map, and with her revealing one of them is Chucky being in Fast and Furious, I think the other thing wrong is Demon Slayer (going off of how almost very mod here and Legacy has said it's probably wrong lol). Stranger Things seems to be a thing being thrown around, I could see Demon Slayer being a "codename" for that.

Going under those assumptions, I think the current list of speculated houses are:

Hellblock/SS23A: Stranger Things
Spirits/SS22: Exorcist Believer
Halloween/SS23B: Unknown Original (or maybe an IP)
Chupacabra/SS24A: Blood Moon Witch Ritual
Dead Man's Pier/SS23B: Dragons (Possibly Dueling Dragons)
Blumhouse/F&F: Chucky
Bugs/Sprung Tent 2: Dustbowl Oddfellow
Descendants/Sprung Tent 1: Robert Johnson Urban Legend
Weeknd/B108: Last of Us Video Game
Legends/B79: Monsters: Paris (Phantom and Hunchback possibly)

Could be way off of course this is just me trying to make sense of what everyone is saying. There is a ton of differing statements though as to what's coming.

I think with Alicia Stella saying only two things are wrong with the map, and with her revealing one of them is Chucky being in Fast and Furious, I think the other thing wrong is Demon Slayer. Stranger Things seems to be a thing being thrown around, I could see Demon Slayer being a "codename" for that.

Going under those assumptions, I think the current list of speculated houses are:

Could be way off of course this is just me trying to make sense of what everyone is saying. There is a ton of differing statements though as to what's coming.
I think Demon Slayer is just covering for a Japanese original.

As for TLoU and Stranger Things, I really think TLoU will be in SS23A (where Halloween was). I just don't see them having ST split the soundstage.

As for TLoU and Stranger Things, I really think TLoU will be in SS23A (where Halloween was). I just don't see them having ST split the soundstage.
I could definitely see that. Insiders has said Japanese original might be out but who knows at this point things are changing like crazy. I'm on the opposite end, I can't see TLOU sharing a soundstage. How big would the sets be in Stranger Things 4?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmanet
439.gif
(I find this gif hilarious, btw.)

But yeah, HHN is in sort of in a rough middle for me. Reusing stuff like this is honestly better if they just go the HOS/KSF etc. route with it.

IMG_3543.png

:eyes:

I think with Alicia Stella saying only two things are wrong with the map, and with her revealing one of them is Chucky being in Fast and Furious, I think the other thing wrong is Demon Slayer (going off of how almost very mod here and Legacy has said it's probably wrong lol). Stranger Things seems to be a thing being thrown around, I could see Demon Slayer being a "codename" for that.

For the record, the first of those two things were that multiple house locations were mixed up. But yea, essentially.

I can see that.

i can never tell if universal is trolling us, actually giving hints or everything has been in our face all along lol. They did do that announcement video with Jack for 30 and the tv screens, so maybe Jack is back.

I also do feel like Demon Slayer may just be the Japanese original. Either way, this will be an interesting year and I have to thank speculation season because I probably wouldn’t have gave Demon Slayer a chance and it’s a pretty epic show!

Reactions: Ahmanet
For the record, the first of those two things were that multiple house locations were mixed up. But yea, essentially.

I can see that.
Multiple? Crap more locations are probably wrong than I thought :lmao: (if I had to make a quick guess the Sprungs are switched).

HHN Yeti Lover:
i can never tell if universal is trolling us, actually giving hints or everything has been in our face all along lol. They did do that announcement video with Jack for 30 and the tv screens, so maybe Jack is back.

I also do feel like Demon Slayer may just be the Japanese original. Either way, this will be an interesting year and I have to thank speculation season because I probably wouldn’t have gave Demon Slayer a chance and it’s a pretty epic show!
I feel like they probably are just trolling us lol. I hope we get a Japanese original that would be sick!

Some people around have been hinting at it taking place in the dustbowl (even the HNN map has "dust" behind the circus tent), which interestingly enough suggests the house might take place over a decade after Jack's death.

"In a wideswept, desolate land, Nathaniel Crowe would attempt to grow and sell pumpkins, though these would invariably rot quickly whenever he picked them. He eventually meets Jack the Clown, who tells him that the land is cursed and that nothing will ever prosper there. Jack pays Crowe for the rights to put his carnival on the land"

Hmm

"In a wideswept, desolate land, Nathaniel Crowe would attempt to grow and sell pumpkins, though these would invariably rot quickly whenever he picked them. He eventually meets Jack the Clown, who tells him that the land is cursed and that nothing will ever prosper there. Jack pays Crowe for the rights to put his carnival on the land"

Hmm
What an Odd concept, I love it though! It would be a great way to reboot an old scrapped icon.

Reactions: garpeel and Ahmanet

Hmm
Oh I hope this ties into wicked growth intriguing.
Although this is spec I would love if Nathaniel Crowe would return.

Last edited:
Reactions: garpeel and Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.