Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I am hoping for which will probably not happen is a Giggles and Gore V2 house. It would make an interesting house but I am afraid that there isn't really much more left to explore in terms of lore/story for that original house
I'm afraid the original ran out of story with two rooms left to go. Still, I'm a big proponent of remaking the houses that whiffed v. those that succeeded wildly, so I wouldn't hate this.
Some people around have been hinting at it taking place in the dustbowl (even the HNN map has "dust" behind the circus tent), which interestingly enough suggests the house might take place over a decade after Jack's death.
Interesting theory. My first thought was smoke--historically there was a massive circus tent fire in Springfield, MA, roughly the same 1930s time period, which doomed the idea of circuses in tents. A landmark in circus/carnival lore.

Interesting theory. My first thought was smoke--historically there was a massive circus tent fire in Springfield, MA, roughly the same 1930s time period, which doomed the idea of circuses in tents. A landmark in circus/carnival lore.
Interesting idea. I didn't know that there was a massive circus tent fire like that in Springfield. I know that there was one in Hartford, Connecticut in the 1940s. A massive blaze, real horrible moment.

In any case, a 1930s circus or carnival going up in flames would add some neat variation to the basic carnival theme.

Last edited:
Fourth one (MiB corner) I assume is a carnival tent, Oddfellows Carnival was rumored here or Twitter or maybe Reddit -- I can't keep track anymore -- a couple weeks ago.

Oddfellow's Carnival being where Jack the Clown got his start, I'd expect a fan-servicey "secret origin of Jack" house. Why everyone suddenly being coy about that I don't know.

Maybe related to the Jack walk through experience at Cabana Bay the other year?

Bit of a swerve but I wanna talk about it: Genuinely excited to see what you guys have enstore if TLOU is based on the game.

The scale that the game offers with the abundance of horror opportunities feels exceptionally ripe for Orlando, especially if given the space of B-108 proper. Hoping if it sticks to B-108, that you guys could get the collapsing skyscrapers as the facade, like what was present for Hill House in 2021.

I don't think Stranger Things is happening tbh.

Not sure why it would be considered "Top Secret".

Well a key thing is, Legacy flat out said they didn't think it was a "Top Secret" property, so they didn't agree with it being marked as "Top Secret" on the spec map.

And when you think about it, they've had ST before, and thanks to the latest season a LOT of folks have been clamoring for its return. That's not really what you'd call a Top Secret property which is better suited for something big that hasn't been at the event before.

Last edited:
Also, while at the parks, got a small glimpse at the house construction in the F&F queue through a gap in the curtain, and it's going fast! Seems all the walls are already up.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
There was confusion about “rights” circulating the Stranger Things discussion, which made people think the rights weren’t secured. Because of that, some folks are still skittish about the threat of losing the rights. The rights issue was specifically for a song that had to be separately negotiated. Those music rights weren’t impacting the availability of Stranger Things itself, which was (turns out) ALWAYS in the plan.

So with the possibility (I say possibility just simply because none of these have been officially announced yet), of Stranger Things and The Last of Us, that could be a good way to help spread the crowds and make Express all the more important on busy nights.

The question I have is, since it's pretty clear Demon Slayer is not happening (personally, I'd be totally fine if it DID, as Japanese Demons are very much up my alley.), then what IS actually happening? Is it an original?...or is it an IP right in plain sight?...perhaps one that would also draw crowds? Since at this point, the only reason HHN would have a 6/4 split of IP's and Originals is if they were able to land several big IP's. Ones that they know are big, ones that are trending big, and perhaps ones they've attempted to nab but haven't for one reason or another. Makes ya' think...

Reactions: Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.