Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the thing! No one dumps a movie in the last week of October on streaming for being *too* good!

I'm rooting for this movie, I really am, but yeesh. Smells like another Firestarter.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I'd argue positioning FNAF the week after The Exorcist: Believer (which is also additionally a seeming trilogy for Universal/Blumhouse that is getting the dual release) is going to incredibly cannibalize The Exorcist. Especially with Saw X releasing alongside FNAF.

You essentially got two large horror counter-offerings, that cater to different audiences (FNAF is seemingly being rated closer to M3GAN in other territories), it is going to bring a lot of problems quick to what comes before.

The generous answer: To prop up Peacock, which badly needs content, and make sure the film reaches the significant portion of FNAF's core audience that is not old enough to actually see an R-rated movie.

The less generous answer: The movie is not good.
I was thinking theatrical cut would be PG-13, then Peacock would give the option for an R-cut, based on that trailer, nope!

I'm going to be curious looking back on these tweets once things are announced, to see if they ever actually meant anything.
I don’t think they really do. Just keeping people interested because they can’t announce anything yet. The signs in the picture of the Universal entrance is the hint and I’m sure they are loosely based on Original houses this year.

I saw the photos of the signs broken down as a closer view. Only one I am looking at weird is the Tera Queen one. Would they give her a house?

• Wow
I don’t think they really do. Just keeping people interested because they can’t announce anything yet. The signs in the picture of the Universal entrance is the hint and I’m sure they are loosely based on Original houses this year.
I looked at the signs and I thought they looked like fairly general HHN marketing images lol

Well so much for that idea. Then maybe the tweets are just heading towards the marketing of the event as a whole. I’m amazed who quick people are able to figure out Legacy’s clues. If the they were real clues , Uni would leak their own announcements because someone would figure it out.

IF...and this is a very large IF...they are actually setting up a game/ARG/scavenger hunt/Etc, then I think it may have something to do with the fortune teller's window that's by Boris' office.

I don't have the picture, but I saw it on Twitter sometime last week. The fortune teller was pointing at a ring box with a key sticking out of it.

IF...and this is a very large IF...they are actually setting up a game/ARG/scavenger hunt/Etc, then I think it may have something to do with the fortune teller's window that's by Boris' office.

I don't have the picture, but I saw it on Twitter sometime last week. The fortune teller was pointing at a ring box with a key sticking out of it.
Can anyone determine if it’s an actual new addition or are we just assuming so because everyone goes stir crazy over this stuff?

This is how the fortune teller looked on Halloween night in 2020. I don't have any updates since then, but she doesn't seem to be pointing at anything, but instead has her hand on a Ouija board.
View attachment 18898
I dug through my replies, and was able to find this. Definitely different than the previous photo, but to Brian's point, I'm not sure how new it actually is.

Fv2qUNoXsAA4Vgk

The generous answer: To prop up Peacock, which badly needs content, and make sure the film reaches the significant portion of FNAF's core audience that is not old enough to actually see an R-rated movie.

The less generous answer: The movie is not good.
Bold of you to assume FNaF will be rated R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts