Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - and has already been clarified, it was a major belief across the board we we’re getting 10 houses that it was expected there would be a change.

Here
Yeah but again, people in the know have been wrong more than often this year. There's been alot more tampering with spec than ever this year. If any year is the year people are valid for not immediately believing what people are saying online with really no evidence it's this one. So when they are faced with potential evidence they are easily swayed.

Not saying you guys were wrong (you guys were right in this case) and I mean no disrespect at all, but I'm just saying that people can believe what they want to believe and speculate what they think is coming. It's not like they were just making stuff up, or trusting some random person. Their was a base to this rumor and idea, and I don't think it's fair to accuse people of making things up in this case or just saying they believed it "because they want to". The truth is much more complex than that.

Yeah but again, people in the know have been wrong more than often this year. There's been alot more tampering with spec than ever this year. If any year is the year people are valid for not immediately believing what people are saying online with really no evidence it's this one. So when they are faced with potential evidence they are easily swayed.

Not saying you guys were wrong (you guys were right in this case) and I mean no disrespect at all, but I'm just saying that people can believe what they want to believe and speculate what they think is coming. It's not like they were just making stuff up, or trusting some random person. Their was a base to this rumor and idea, and I don't think it's fair to accuse people of making things up in this case or just saying they believed it "because they want to". The truth is much more complex than that.
That’s fine - except we had Universal confirm it! Lol

Angry Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

If the theory was right, I imagine it would possibly be cheaper to just build a new house over completely tearing down then rebuilding one, especially when we're six months out (I will say though I personally don't agree with it).
Buddy we got less than 4 months lol

But, when there is nothing new to report or nothing permissible to share, some "content creators/vloggers/rumormongers/etc." stir the pot by confabulating or even by just straight up inventing 'news' regardless of the repercussions. (False) hope can become expectation and can ultimately lead to disappointment. We now live in a world where being first/popular is generally desired versus being accurate. Patience runs thin.
The amount of times I've seen vlogs with a thumbnail and title saying something like "STRANGER THINGS CONFIRMED FOR HHN 32" is outrageous.

If we don't get an announcement soon, @Brian G. may sue Universal for emotional distress

The amount of times I've seen vlogs with a thumbnail and title saying something like "STRANGER THINGS CONFIRMED FOR HHN 32" is outrageous.

If we don't get an announcement soon, @Brian G. may sue Universal for emotional distress
They need to announce everything so we can go back to freaking out about multi-night tickets line we’re supposed to be

Why I typed in six instead of four is one of humanity's greatest questions.

"Don't leak things that could get people in trouble!..."

I'm serious, by the way, this isn't really a "haha laugh react" thing. Not a lot of people are aware of that particular bit, and a direct leak like that is going to probably result in some real scrutiny that could jeopardize jobs.

Last edited:
"Don't leak things that could get people in trouble!..."

I'm serious, by the way, this isn't really a "haha laugh react" thing. Not a lot of people are aware of that particular bit, and a direct leak like that is going to probably result in some real scrutiny that could jeopardize jobs.
Should I delete it then?

I’m very new to this board and I’m trying to figure out what I’m allowed to say and what I’m not.

This Spec Season is seriously turning into a joke, we cant say anything or discuss findings anymore. What's the point in talking about things then if we only cause harm. This isn't directed at anyone, just a general frustration. This just goes against what these forums were made for, discuss and speculate. Feels like we cant even do that now....... ooh how the times have changed :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.