Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also do have a wishlist thread where a lot of these topics of could/should be addressed in.

There are other threads other than the SPEC THREAD?!?!

why-didnt-you-tell-me-peter-gallagher.gif

.......by regurgitating the same houses, scarezones and shows....year

after year

after year

after year?

I'm sorry if I'm a Scooby-downer, but this conversation needs to stop and then be locked in a safe forever. Until we get an R-rated Scooby-Doo, gore-fest, and then a contract is reached with WB(which has just always been so easy, right?), this is not ever going to happen.

As paradoxical as it sounds, I do believe that re-using houses actually allows for more innovation.

People actually think that? Wild!

The side effect of the dividers was they provided a sense of safety for the performers. So some people were advocating for permanent plexiglass, even though it didn't bring down scare actor incidents. There are better, and actually effective, ways to provide a safer working environment for scare actors that don't involve a shower curtain.

Yes, the event only has one house this year. A scene for scene repeat of the fan-acclaimed house, Hellblock Horror.

They figured people wanted to return to the OG event so it's just People Under the Stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The side effect for the dividers was it provided the sense of safety for the performers. So some people were advocating for permanent plexiglass, even though it didn't bring down scare actor incidents. There are better, and actual effectual, ways to provide a safer working environment for scare actors that don't involve a shower curtain.

They figured people wanted to return to the OG event so it's just People Under the Stairs.
Alongside People returning, Robosaurus is returning too

HHN puts out great announcement videos recently (Ghostbusters was my favorite)

so could all the Hollywood strikes be delaying their production and the subsequent house announcements?

HHN puts out great announcement videos recently (Ghostbusters was my favorite)

so could all the Hollywood strikes be delaying their production and the subsequent house announcements?

Unless those scripts were already written prior to the start of the strike (and there's a good chance they were), I wouldn't expect new filmed material, as NBCUniversal is a signatory company.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.