Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wonders if the Universal Monsters presence at HHN might slow down once Epic Universe opens, considering there will be a whole land devoted to them.

Part of me wonders if the Universal Monsters presence at HHN might slow down once Epic Universe opens, considering there will be a whole land devoted to them.
If Monsters Land is a hit and draws in crowds, it would be silly of Universal to NOT have monsters showing up at HHN for Synergy and cross promotion. Signs in the Monsters land with, "If you enjoyed this land, Universal Studios has a night time only event with extreme houses including Universal Monsters: 2026 House."

There’s really no reason for Universal to stop using the monsters anytime soon especially if/when Dark Universe ends up being a hit:
- Merch
- Synergy (especially after EU opens)
- In house
- It’s a yearly property that’s very flexible and can be played around with so each house can be completely different than the one prior
- They’re huge crowd pleasers and very recognizable, both for die hards and casuals
- They’re basically the mascots for Halloween and have a great deal of respect from both fans and the company itself. There is no Universal and by extension HHN today if it wasn’t for them.

I mean honestly, an announcement the day everyone goes back to work after a 3-day weekend makes sense. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself lol but I feel like a lot of people are going to be spending extra time online goofing off today lol

I wouldn't anticipate anything until Thurs; tomorrow is the 2024 Disney packages/tickets on sale date

I've officially gotten to the point of "it happens when it happens."

Absolutely no use in getting excited for a house announcement only to be let down for the 20th time this year lol

In regards to the Monsters at HHN - I bet we see a house based around Darkmoor after EU opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.