Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on previous years and their respective speculation maps, do y’all think the current one is going to be 100% correct. Or are there specific houses that don’t seem likely?

So based on previous years and their respective speculation maps, do y’all think the current one is going to be 100% correct. Or are there specific houses that don’t seem likely?
I would say HNN is usually pretty accurate by June/July but who knows this year

Last edited:
I dont think that it could be as accurate now although it may have been at the time after all some mazes can change although any changes are likely to be minor the ones i can think of as unlikely are exorcist, demon slayer and one of the other ips.

I'll be shocked if they don't incorporate any type of second show. Like someone mentioned, I could see them opening Bourne as-is to bring some more capacity.

I'll be shocked if they don't incorporate any type of second show. Like someone mentioned, I could see them opening Bourne as-is to bring some more capacity.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but, was it Ringwraith that explained it was impossible to utilize Bourne due to the firearms used in the show?? I feel like I remember reading that conversation some time back.

You know what you could put in the Bourne Theater? Jabawockeez.

I’m just sayin’. GP would love it and it would be super easy to implement.
Wouldn’t that give us two dance shows? It would be nice to have some variety, perhaps a comedy thing.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but, was it Ringwraith that explained it was impossible to utilize Bourne due to the firearms used in the show?? I feel like I remember reading that conversation some time back.

It was discussed before, but I don't think it is that big of an issue that would prevent HHN from utilizing the space. The last Bourne shows last year on HHN nights were typically around 3:30, so that gives them about 4 hours (if they use the same schedule as Nightmare Fuel last year - the first show was at 8) to lock/close up shop and then transform the stage for an HHN show.

Roll up some props, put up a background on the screen, and call it a day. Don't have to utilize any of the stunt effects either. They just need the stage and seats.

Wouldn’t that give us two dance shows? It would be nice to have some variety, perhaps a comedy thing.
Every Farewell Tour deserves a reunion tour. Still holding out hope for at least one more.
bill and ted film GIF

As for Bourne, I really don't see any other show other than Bourne itself happening in that theater. @Ringwraith already laid out a multitude of procedures that theater has, those alone already put a wrench in any other show happening in there.

And beyond that, there's other factors I think people are overlooking. Since I'm reminded of discussions not too long ago when folks thought it would be easy to just put a show in Blue Man Group. Grinchmas (and its rehearsals which happen around the time of HHN) prevent that, and then there's the other factor...zero backstage space to store any sets/props.

The theater for Bourne is not a flex-space, it's made solely for the Bourne show. Any backstage space is dedicated for whatever that show needs, be it the weapons and the big moving set pieces. There is most likely zero extra space for props that don't belong to the show, and they sure as heck can't be in the way of regular operations.

When it comes to potential venues for a second show, I would take an improv show in the Horror Make-Up theater as that's a perfect sized venue for that type of show and would be honestly feasible with just a few chairs for the cast and an extra mic or two.

Every Farewell Tour deserves a reunion tour. Still holding out hope for at least one more.
bill and ted film GIF
First year I started going on a regular basis was last year of B&T because I had never seen and it was truly Excellent! One of best shows I’ve seen and in the middle of the best Halloween experience I’ve ever had. The current show seems meh to me. Almost would rather have Beetlejuice graveyard review.

Reactions: Theme Park Granny
Since I'm reminded of discussions not too long ago when folks thought it would be easy to just put a show in Blue Man Group. Grinchmas (and its rehearsals which happen around the time of HHN) prevent that, and then there's the other factor...zero backstage space to store any sets/props.
This got me thinking about the mystery soundstage permit that popped up. I know Grinchmas is traditionally in BMG. But, is it possible to move it to that soundstage? That would free up BMG for HHN.

As for Bourne, I really don't see any other show other than Bourne itself happening in that theater. @Ringwraith already laid out a multitude of procedures that theater has, those alone already put a wrench in any other show happening in there.

And beyond that, there's other factors I think people are overlooking. Since I'm reminded of discussions not too long ago when folks thought it would be easy to just put a show in Blue Man Group. Grinchmas (and its rehearsals which happen around the time of HHN) prevent that, and then there's the other factor...zero backstage space to store any sets/props.

The theater for Bourne is not a flex-space, it's made solely for the Bourne show. Any backstage space is dedicated for whatever that show needs, be it the weapons and the big moving set pieces. There is most likely zero extra space for props that don't belong to the show, and they sure as heck can't be in the way of regular operations.

When it comes to potential venues for a second show, I would take an improv show in the Horror Make-Up theater as that's a perfect sized venue for that type of show and would be honestly feasible with just a few chairs for the cast and an extra mic or two.
I wasn't even suggesting putting another show into the Bourne theater - I was suggesting literally opening Bourne as-is during HHN lol

Status
Not open for further replies.