Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even suggesting putting another show into the Bourne theater - I was suggesting literally opening Bourne as-is during HHN lol
Not a bad idea for, say, Hell Week, but it's a pricey show to run to anything less than full houses. And I'm not convinced the regulars and out-of-town superfans who dominate September will spend an hour on this (admittedly great) show that's the exact same experience as daytime 365.

When it comes to potential venues for a second show, I would take an improv show in the Horror Make-Up theater as that's a perfect sized venue for that type of show and would be honestly feasible with just a few chairs for the cast and an extra mic or two.
Genuine question, isn't Animal Actors bigger? If all you need is a stripped down stage ...

Tho the only way I see this driving a crowd is if they stack the case with HHN-famous actors (e.g. famous for playing "Jack", "Chance", "Ted"). Without a hook, I just don't know that it justifies 4 Equity-level actors and a musician, plus a stage manager plus crowd control TMs, assuming they went the bare-bones Comedy Warehouse model.

Last edited:
In my head, Animal Actors was always significantly smaller than the Fear Factor stage, but is it? I'm kinda starting to think they may be about the same lol

Why can't we open the horror makeup show at night? It's HORROR related!

The rap on it has always been it's too small to matter. That theater can't hold much more than 250 people. Given a 30k crowd, would probably be less than 1% of guests taken out of circulation for 45 minutes, which would be like trying to empty a swimming pool with a shot glass.

Why can't we open the horror makeup show at night? It's HORROR related!
I've thought of this before, but someone pointed out how small it is in there. It probably wouldn't affect crowds at all lol

Anyone have the capacity for Animal Actors? Apparently Hollywood's is 1600 people, but I can't find anything for Orlando.

How about this month?
giphy.gif

(I don't actually know anything. At this point, it feels like they forgot they needed to actually advertise)

Status
Not open for further replies.