Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Universal sees how much all of you love the old web content and that’s what all these “legends” and “lore” teasers are about.

Is it possible that, while they’re not exactly giving solvable clues, they’re at least roleplaying as YOU (those of you really interested in lore) and trying to show you what it would be like if they could do that in 2023?

Anyone think they have a clue to what are they doing for the lagoon show? I haven't had a chance to sit and watch it yet but making an effort this year to see it.

Unclear if there will be one, they're still building it back out after the hurricane damage last year.
Ah dang, I didn't realize it was still damaged from last year. I for some reason thought they had fixed the lagoon. Maybe just Nightmare Fuel or whatever show they put in the arena then this year. Didn't mind Nightmare Fuel but after a bit the loud music and strobe lights got to me lol

Maybe this year the scare zones will be a little more interactive with mini shows like the conjuring the darkness one last year. Depending on what they do things like that will eat up people but at the same time cause some bottlenecking

They had the Seek & Destroy stage there a few years ago and it didn't really move the needle much.

I'd love to see something like the Vanity Ball runway come back though.
That was across the street as for S&D (HHN 30) the tribute store was at its old location.

Status
Not open for further replies.